YO GEORGIANS! :)

Muscovy ducks are challenging Pekins for the spot as top meat ducks. It all works for me. In fact, I processed a Muscovy after doing 7 turkeys Tuesday. He's in the freezer now.
How much did the turkeys dress out to be? I still have to do Thomas, oh, part of the delay was I had a heart cath, lol forgot to tell y'all, all is fine false alarm, heck of a way to find out. And we went to Lake Lanier for Turkey this year so Thomas got a stay, lol only temporary.

How much did the turkeys dress out to be? I still have to do Thomas, oh, part of the delay was I had a heart cath, lol forgot to tell y'all, all is fine false alarm, heck of a way to find out. And we went to Lake Lanier for Turkey this year so Thomas got a stay, lol only temporary.
They ranged 18-22 dressed out. Still have 2 left. They have dates for Christmas
wink.png

Really looking forward to seeing how these so-called "slow-growing" broilers work out. These things have some real potential.

Already making plans for next year's turkeys.

They ranged 18-22 dressed out. Still have 2 left. They have dates for Christmas
wink.png

Really looking forward to seeing how these so-called "slow-growing" broilers work out. These things have some real potential.

Already making plans for next year's turkeys.
Count me in on the turkey order!!! Yes I hope the out shine their full potential.

I'm from ga
welcome-byc.gif

Count me in on the turkey order!!! Yes I hope the out shine their full potential.

I have had them all outside for some time now. I am already having to figure out where they will "really" be housed. They are going to be so big and pooping more than the horses.

I have had them all outside for some time now. I am already having to figure out where they will "really" be housed. They are going to be so big and pooping more than the horses.
Yeah, I have them in the big house. tho they don't roost yet but easier on me not having to keep another area clean, I was keeping them at night in one of those big troughs from TSC but they were too messy for that.

We have now added a pig to the collection. GAM went to pick him up a little while ago.
Oh, I want a pig to raise for meat. I've not known many to get boys for raising, need to keep a check on how that goes, my friend always gets girls. but if you fix em then he will just want to lay around and get fat. need to post pics of him, will he be food? Oh I heard and my friend swears by this, to get them into the trailer when they are big pull their tail and guide them that way, it worked for them.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom