YO GEORGIANS! :)

photo.php

Does anyone know what kind of chicken this is?
No picture comes up. Resend

We buy from SouthernStates. It's not expensive and my chickies love it!

there was a southern states feed store off of lexington rd out here that i went to but it's so far away...i found a feed mill 7 miles from my house i can get 100lbs of food for 25 bucks. i am a happy girl they also sell it in bulk so i won't be buying 20 buck 50lbs bags any more

My new silkie bantam I got a week ago.

Haha she's like I have my eyes on you!!
1f440.png
1f440.png

To bad she can't see that good. I have to wet my hands and push her fluff up so she can see for a few minutes before it dries! Haha!!

Northwest Georgian here!
Hello CordleFarm! Welcome
frow.gif
What kind of chickens to you raise? I raise silkies and polish.

Effingham county! (south east Georgia)
Welcome to the YO GEORGIAN! Group. I live in Newton County an hour east of the ATL
frow.gif

My new silkie bantam I got a week ago.

Haha she's like I have my eyes on you!!
1f440.png
1f440.png

To bad she can't see that good. I have to wet my hands and push her fluff up so she can see for a few minutes before it dries! Haha!!
Well at least she is not a dunker like one of my whites. Her crest looks brownish black all the time...she is just pet quality so it's okay. If I have a silkie that is only pet quality I trim around their eyes so that they can see to eat and to protect them from predators. If it's a show silkie there is no trimming ever! You could try using hair tape to help her see. She does have a lovely crest Cindy

Back
Top Bottom