YO GEORGIANS! :)

@Flowerbh So sorry about your hen.

This guy is still hanging around here. Hope it stays away during the day, but they have kits now so who knows.

I would set the clock on the camera so you have the correct time. If he keeps showing up around the same time, I'd have to sit out there overnight and wait for him. When he showed up...... BOOM.

Maybe another idea is have Daddy pee out there a few times. See if that scares him away. :)

I would set the clock on the camera so you have the correct time. If he keeps showing up around the same time, I'd have to sit out there overnight and wait for him. When he showed up...... BOOM.

Maybe another idea is have Daddy pee out there a few times. See if that scares him away. :)

I keep forgetting to change the time format when I'm out there. Will have to check the times on the other shots we got and see if they match up.

ETA: nope, came at a completely different time the first time.

Last edited:
Today is day 4 in my new hatch! I am so pleased to say that 12/12 eggs are looking good and spider-webby!!

celebrate.gif

Ugh, am exhausted! The TV people are coming tomorrow to film an episode of Coop Dreams here at the house! So, Friday and Saturday was cutting grass, washing windows, pulling weeds, mulch, pinestraw, scraping chicken poop off the roosts, total redo on the bedding and the nests. Putting new sand in the duck area, and the sand box for the chicken side. Tomorrow will be last minute cleaning (our apartment area), brooder, decks, etc.

DH thinks I need to 'practice' what to say..........ummm, no. Just will be myself! Pretend I am just talking to renters. Piece of cake!

Anyway, going to get some hot tub time and then going to bed early!

Ugh, am exhausted!  The TV people are coming tomorrow to film an episode of Coop Dreams here at the house!  So, Friday and Saturday was cutting grass, washing windows, pulling weeds, mulch, pinestraw, scraping chicken poop off the roosts, total redo on the bedding and the nests.  Putting new sand in the duck area, and the sand box for the chicken side.  Tomorrow will be last minute cleaning (our apartment area), brooder, decks, etc. 

DH thinks I need to 'practice' what to say..........ummm, no.  Just will be myself!  Pretend I am just talking to renters.  Piece of cake! 

Anyway, going to get some hot tub time and then going to bed early! 

Good luck tomorrow! I've been watching the episodes and look forward to see the one starring your coop.

I have a nice collection of tails nailed to the end of the "Big House"
Hello. I just joined BYC. I am from Waycross, Georgia. My user name is gafarmgirl.
welcome-byc.gif

Back
Top Bottom