YO GEORGIANS! :)

Hello from around Cobb County, GA! I have a 14 week old Partridge Plymouth Rock pet Roo that I need to rehome. He was supposed to be a she - lol! He is absolutely beautiful, and has not began to crow yet, but definitely has started to show his roo-tendencies. Anyone interested in a beautiful pet boy?

I'm in Columbus GA looking for a good home for my two 2 year old Wyandottes laying hens. Anyone intrested?
20190525_200020.jpg
20190525_200025.jpg

Anybody on BYC live in Georgia?
I'm gonna make a list of Georgians below! Let's get the LONGEST list possible! Each name counts one point, and mods or staff are worth 5 points!

Georgians' names collected so far

POINTS COLLECTED:
41. Wow!
ya.gif
So Many!
yippiechickie.gif

I just recently joined the forum and yes I live in Georgia! Its nice to see other people on here from Georgia. I am not a chicken mom, I am a very new duck mom and I am loving it so far!

Welcome to BYC ! Hope you enjoy our site and find it useful.
So far I am finding it very helpful. My babies are still in my homemade brooder and growing so fast. I am in the process of building them a duck house and small run attached to it. I plan to post pictures in the house thread once I am about done. I love the information that I have been able to find so far.

Back
Top Bottom