YO GEORGIANS! :)

Bigdaddyjts1, just moved to Locust Grove, Ga and finally have enough land to have some Chickens! Just started my flock with (1) Golden Comet, (1) barred Rock and (1) Buff Orpington
. I am in love already.

Bigdaddyjts1, just moved to Locust Grove, Ga and finally have enough land to have some Chickens! Just started my flock with (1) Golden Comet, (1) barred Rock and (1) Buff Orpington
. I am in love already.

Welcome to Back Yard Chickens. It's one of the nicest groups of people that I have ever been associated with.

I'm in the Brunswick GA area and have a blind mille fleur d'uccle banty who will probably need a buddy sooner rather than later. She's in a small coop/run combo within our larger run because the others pick on her for being all nervous and well, blind. This is a newer development for her. She's otherwise healthy.

She's currently in with another MFD banty who is frail, elderly and won't last too much longer and I'm hoping to find my blind girl a smaller banty buddy who is healthy, mellow and friendly to bring home and keep in the small coop/run with her, and who wouldn't mind being in a smaller enclosed coop/run. Either that or if someone wants her and would be able to give her a safe, unchanging environment (ie food & water always in the same place) with a buddy so she won't be lonely.

please PM me if you have any ideas or can help my blind girl out....thanks! :)

Hi guys. I'm trying to make some room in the coop, and have some extra hens available if anyone is interested. I have some project Ameraucanas ($15), and some Swedish Flower Hens ($20). I'm in Fairburn. Thanks.

Anybody know of any shows or meet ups in or around Atlanta? Would love to meet and get tips!
There are several meet up groups. Google them at meet ups, Georgia. I know there is an Atlanta group, one that meets in Douglasville and one in Roswell. Maybe one in Canton. There is a hugh chicken show in Newnan every year. Here is a website for more shows. http://www.poultryshowcentral.com/Georgia.html Welcome to BYC

Thanks for the smile. I can imagine that little guy perched on your head like a sunday bonnet. I needed the smile as I've had the tears, I had to put my poor sweetie down tonight. Her leg was just not natural and she sounded like she was in pain. I had hopes with the bleeding stopped, but that leg was so wrong. Thanks again for the smile
Sorry about you baby. I had to put a chick down once and it is so terribly painful. My heart goes out to you.

Back
Top Bottom