YO GEORGIANS! :)

My son is going to FL for and picking up some Golden Cuckoo Marans and Araucanas. He will be getting some for a friend of mine, too. Anyone else near me interested in any? She also has Seramas. PM me asap if you are wanting any.

Im a new member from Ga im gonna be trying to buy my first chickens in a week or so any ideas on where I can find any? I am looking for easter eggers figured my kids would like the different color eggs

Im a new member from Ga im gonna be trying to buy my first chickens in a week or so any ideas on where I can find any? I am looking for easter eggers figured my kids would like the different color eggs
Hi and welcome to BYC. I won't have any until next spring since I only use broody hens but you can find them on craigslist and I'm sure others will have ideas.

Welcome! Where are you located? I am in South Fulton County, near the Hartsfield/Jackson Int. Airport. I have a few EEs and Swedish Flower Hens that I could sell. Another good resource is the Market Bulletin put out bi weekly by the Ga. State Dept. of Agriculture. There is an $11.00 annual subscription cost, but I find it is well worth the expense! Craigslist is an option, but be cautious! I have had some bad experiences with craigslist, and I will NEVER advertise on Craigslist again!! Good Luck!

Where are you located? I am in the Dawsonville/Amicalola Falls area. I have some 2 week old EEs. BUT, most are boys. I also have two that I can't tell yet. PM if you are interested.

Well almost week 3 for the little Serama's so I went ahead and did their weekly 'photo shoot' and golly they have changed! The pictures do not capture it well but little Riley is covered in random white snow drops!

Back
Top Bottom