YO GEORGIANS! :)

Yes, haha. Now I have three. I sold my oldest one that was forced air and turner. Now I have 1 brinsea octagon eco 20, 1 little giant forced air fan with turner (newest model), and now 1 GQF Hovabator Genesis 1586. Think I have enough??? Lol! The LG is for big batches and the brinsea for small batches, while the Hovabator is a hatcher.

And the broody duck is a fourth!

And thus the husband doesn't tell me anything about his job because.... well.... this! LOL Thanks for the correction. You quoted it and now I can't even edit out my stupidity. I have chicken brains I swear it! At least it wasn't a photo of him in uniform?
Well, a lot of people who work in that type of job don't actually know WHAT they are allowed to talk about, and what they aren't allowed to talk about. I was pretty familiar with where the line was drawn though, so I never had a problem mentioning the unclassified stuff if it helped people understand their own family.

Duke, in my avatar, is a Great dog as well. He caught and brought the fly away chickens home unharmed. With the new chicks, he is a nervous momma dog. He sits by the brooder and shakes and last night he slept right in front of the door, keeping the other dogs curiosity away at all costs. Even as the smaller of all four dogs I have, he is the alpha and has taught the others. Dukers is a very special soul. I know I sound like a nut, but I cook them chicken and rice once a week. They stay inside for the most part. We have two pure breeds, st Barnard and white German Shepard and two rescues, duke and Dango. Duke was chained to an abandon trailer as a pup and Dango, omg, had been beaten, had broken ribs and a leg and had parvovirus when he came to us. Two weeks of sleeping on the bathroom floor forcing fluids. I have the best **** dogs ever!!!!!!!

And Duke is a purebred too - even if he is a rescue. I can tell from here he's a yellow lab!

Awesome!!! Maybe this weekend or first of next week when it's nice out?

They say it will be NICE this weekend! I am sooooo sick of this winter. Poor little chicks haven't been out of the house for over a week as it is too nasty to even let them spend time on the lawn.

Got my first coop built and am so excited to let them test out their little dog kennel run this weekend! They will be able to free range when older but for now the 6 x 8 run will seem like a huge treat for some outside time.

I just want spring to arrive already! This is taking way too long!

Last edited:
So I guess roboduck fell asleep? Figures, just as the party is starting
lau.gif
I started snoring and drooling on myself waiting for you to come back. :( I think I overdid the posts though because I feel like I have a hangover.

Duke... is a Great dog as well..... caught and brought the fly away chickens home unharmed. With the new chicks...... He sits by the brooder......and he slept right in front of the door, keeping the other dogs curiosity away at all costs... but I cook them chicken and rice once a weeek....
He just brought them back unharmed because he prefers them cooked with rice and he is guarding his little chicken nuggets from the other dogs. :D

Quote: Custom title... they won't even give GAM the shared upgrade because they can't verify we have the same IP address. LOL!! She is so P.O.'d.
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom