YO GEORGIANS! :)

Ha! Not even 8pm and I'm finished with my animal feeding, chick checking, lice looking, tick plucking and hoof picking..

I'm so happy to report that I CANNOT FIND any lice on my hens after just one dose of the permethrin!! :clap Will definitely be repeating next week and then monthly. Love it!

Hello all i had a hen die on me the other day we thought she had a inpacted crop we had Somone clean it out and she died about six hours later but she was acting funny prior to having her crop cleaned out after she died we did autopsy on her and her insides were black it was almost like her whole digestive system was rotten there was nothing much left of it she had bright green poop and she was lethargic has anyone ever heard of this before because I have know idea what it could be thanks

Hello all i had a hen die on me the other day we thought she had a inpacted crop we had Somone clean it out and she died about six hours later but she was acting funny prior to having her crop cleaned out after she died we did autopsy on her and her insides were black it was almost like her whole digestive system was rotten there was nothing much left of it she had bright green poop and she was lethargic has anyone ever heard of this before because I have know idea what it could be thanks

Could it still have been impacted crop even though she died after being treated? I think I'd be kinda freaked out at the black organs.

Sorry bout your chick!

Back
Top Bottom