YO GEORGIANS! :)

My freinds polish we got for them

Hi all. Just wanted to take a moment to thank you all for your concern, well wishes, prayers, etc. It has been a rough couple of days. But as many of you already know ... the occasional pain is well worth all of the positives of having animals in our lives.

Rhode Island Red, Buff, Austrolop(sp?) and Auricana (sp?) I am getting looks, eggs, and kindness
smile.png
sorry for the misspells but I'm learning

It is a Black Australorp. You can remember it by remembering that it is a type of Orpington from Australia, You take the first part of (Austral)ia and add the first part of (Orp)ington. The other one is an Araucana. It is hard to find a true Araucana. They are rumples chickens that lay only blue eggs. You are probably really getting an Easter Egger. But those are all really great chickens and you will love them. I bet you can't stop with just 4!!! hahaha......chicken math coming your way soon!

Saw a sign for either chicks or chickens and rabbits at tc country. Hoping it was chicks. Hmmm... maybe I don't have to wait until spring to get a few more

I have a few chicks that are a month old for sale and I have some more hatching Tuesday. I live in Dawsonville. My friend also has buff orpington, cochins and a few mixed chicks for sale. She is also in Dawsonville. PM me if you are interested.

Back
Top Bottom