YO GEORGIANS! :)

OH! I was hoping to see you there. Its far for us too (106 miles). We are just gonna make a road trip out of it.:)  Thanks for the info!
No prob :) If it were you personally hatching them I'd say you're good to collect sooner. But you'll want the freshest for others of course.

And I dunno. It's about the same for me I think.. It's more that I'm somewhat of a hermit than anything else. :lau But you never know, I am known to change plans last minute too. ;)

Last edited:
New Georgia gal here. Statesboro. Hail Southern! Go Eagles! Would love to know what's going on round here. I'm completely new to the chicken thing, but love it so far. I have a marans pair (Black copper roo and blue hen), 2 black leghorns, and 1 RIR.
I've seen those lavender orps , and I'm quite taken with them!. Would love to get a one or two. Also, I'm looking for non GMO organic feed for my crew. Any suggestions?

New Georgia gal here. Statesboro. Hail Southern! Go Eagles! Would love to know what's going on round here. I'm completely new to the chicken thing, but love it so far. I have a marans pair (Black copper roo and blue hen), 2 black leghorns, and 1 RIR.
I've seen those lavender orps , and I'm quite taken with them!. Would love to get a one or two. Also, I'm looking for non GMO organic feed for my crew. Any suggestions?
Welcome! Our son is an Eagle. He will graduate this spring. I've heard some use Countryside Organics. I think they have a seller in Savannah area. http://www.countrysideorganics.com/resellers/

And it's only like 75 miles from us... you can ride with us and distract GAM from talking to me the whole time we're in the truck.   Maybe you can prepare some cages like you did the last time we trekked around the state with your fancy schmancy feed bag wind breakers.
:lau :lau you know I was JUST thinking of that last weekend. My favorite part of that day was sitting in the quaint subdivision with the rooster SCREAMING out in the back of the truck. :gig

Welcome.....

And that decades old question... Ginger or MaryAnn? Is over.....we got BOTH! :D

The boys and their girls this morning.

Back
Top Bottom