YO GEORGIANS! :)

We have not started to build yet I have been looking at plans I also found a man in Temple that builds custom chicken houses , mine is way too small so something needs to happen fast .I want to build next to the house I have now the runs will be next each other so the birds can see each other .I will use the little house for new chicks .

Howdy neighbor.

^^ That's actually Robo ^^
... bringing them to me to process. lol

@Rocky Rhodes you are an enabler, lol

@valleychicks get more grand children fast before you fill the cabinet hatcher!!! BTW where are we bidding on these eggs? I'd love some Australorps, Next Sunday my bannies 5eggs will hatch!!!! some were not fertile.
Okay you asked for it!
big_smile.png
The New Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/754060/the-new-crazy-24hr-auction-thread/9580#post_14977937

morning everyone!

looks like the rain has finally eased on outta here, maybe I'll get a good portion of my run built today!

hope everyone has a good monday!

Hi Georgia neighbors, Does any one have a Marans, Ameraucana, Olive or Easter Egger rooster for sale. I want him to breed some nice Olive Egger hens. I live in NC near McCaysville, GA.

Hi Georgia neighbors, Does any one have a Marans, Ameraucana, Olive or Easter Egger rooster for sale. I want him to breed some nice Olive Egger hens. I live in NC near McCaysville, GA.

Hey There, I have three roosters that I am re-homing. One of them is an Olive egger, he is the product of a a Easter Egger hen crossed with a wheaten Maran.

The other 2 are a Rhodebar and a Crested Cream Legbar. I am between Blue Ridge and Ellijay.

Back
Top Bottom