YO GEORGIANS! :)

Girls enjoying the the break in the Savannah rain! ( and the little man )

Last edited:
OK, so I have 6 baby mixed chicks for sale. Well, two should be Swedish Flowers and the others are EEs. $3 each. I also a pair of Swedish Flowers for sale. They are about 2 months old. Anyone interested before I throw them on Craig's List? The pair will be going for $40 on CL. If you are interested, I would sell them for $35. They are rare.

male

female

Sorry for the bad photo of the female. She will look a lot like her mom.....

And he will look like his dad....

is it just me, or are ikken and flowers pictures not showing up for anyone else?

they're up there at the top right corner of the page, but not showing up in the actual posts.......

congrats Robo! you gonna ride your unicycle to class?

ok, I rebooted the computer, still no pics.

BUT, just now I refreshed the page, and now the pics are there. Gotta love computers and the internet sometime.

Last edited:
A question for you fine chicken knowledgable peoples here. Tonight when we got home from church, I went down to the coop to see if there were any more eggs in the nest. This is maybe 9:40, so well after dark. One of the AM hens was in one of the nests, and growled at me when I raised the lid! All the others are on the roost, but she's in the nest? has she gone broody? I'm going to go check again before bed and see if she's still in there. If she is, I may slide some more AM eggs under her and let her hatch them if she will! this will be cool, so a broody hen raising them would protect them from the others? or would I still need to quarantine them?

ok edit to add:

just went down there, 10:30. She's still in the nest, but was standing there. No egg under her but she still growled at me. I'll leave her be, maybe she's 'feeling the urge' or something. I may check again before I go to bed, or one of the many times I get up throughout the night. Definitely first thing in the morning. Kind of odd that she'd be in the nest instead of on the roost. I do have 2 ams that aren't laying yet, maybe she just wants to be ready for when her first one comes out, if she is indeed one of them, LOL

Last edited:
is it just me, or are ikken and flowers pictures not showing up for anyone else?

they're up there at the top right corner of the page, but not showing up in the actual posts.......

congrats Robo! you gonna ride your unicycle to class?

ok, I rebooted the computer, still no pics.

BUT, just now I refreshed the page, and now the pics are there. Gotta love computers and the internet sometime.

I was having issues seeing the pictures earlier but all is well now

Back
Top Bottom