YO GEORGIANS! :)

I'm ok, my parents say it was stress plus the pain but I don't know. It's my first time ever blacking out by pain but I black out by getting out of chairs to fast so hahaha.

I got my hen unbroody and now she laying again but she learn to eat rose pelts and taught everyone else to eat them so when I get Japanese beetlesand feed them to my hens they eat pelts

Okay, anyone with Cream Legbar experience? From my reading, I see they aren't a really broody breed. I have one who as been in the same nesting box since around 2 this afternoon. Could she possibly be going broody? If so, how often will she get up? Just to eat and drink? This was be my first time with a broody hen, sorry for all of the questions questions.

I'm ok, my parents say it was stress plus the pain but I don't know. It's my first time ever blacking out by pain but I black out by getting out of chairs to fast so hahaha.

I got my hen unbroody and now she laying again but she learn to eat rose pelts and taught everyone else to eat them so when I get Japanese beetlesand feed them to my hens they eat pelts
If you black out when you get up, I'd say your either not eating but more likely to be your not drinking enough water and if you say yes to both of those go to the doc. You could be hypoglycemic comes to mind.

Okay, anyone with Cream Legbar experience? From my reading, I see they aren't a really broody breed. I have one who as been in the same nesting box since around 2 this afternoon. Could she possibly be going broody? If so, how often will she get up? Just to eat and drink? This was be my first time with a broody hen, sorry for all of the questions questions.
Don't know if yours is broody but moms only get usually off the nest once a day to poop and eat/drink, hot weather make sure she has good water.

Haven't been on in awhile, but I was wondering if anyone in North Ga would like 2 free roosters. One is a Jersey Giant and the other is a Cuckoo Maran. Both are about 14 weeks old..... PM me if you want them

I just had a genius idea for a solution to my mouse/rat issue at the barn:

I will now raise owls in one of my pens.

Problem: solved!!
I think snakes might be better you wouldn't have to clean up poop as often.
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom