YO GEORGIANS! :)

It seems when I post the forum goes dark!
idunno.gif

Well anyway I have a fine specimen that needs a new home. He is 20 weeks old, friendly and lives at the barn free to roam but hangs close. He is free to a fine backyard chicken person. He's a White Crested Black Polish Rooster with his crest up in painters tape. His crest is huge and he can't see when it's down. If interested please PM me.

Edit: He's gone to a new home!

Last edited:
What do you have to do/have to participate in that? Poultry license required?
Nope. Just have to get registered once with the auction and you're set from there. You get a permanent seller/bidder number. And if you are selling and know that your items/animals will sell you can leave and they will mail your check. Prices fluctuate during the season ... I've seen some insanely high prices (good for seller) and then some days that were pretty low (good for buyers). They run everything from small farm/garden items through calves. They do heavy equip auction a few times a year. No large animals.

Nope.  Just have to get registered once with the auction and you're set from there.  You get a permanent seller/bidder number.  And if you are selling and know that your items/animals will sell you can leave and they will mail your check.  Prices fluctuate during the season ... I've seen some insanely high prices (good for seller) and then some days that were pretty low (good for buyers).  They run everything from small farm/garden items through calves.  They do heavy equip auction a few times a year.  No large animals.  

That sounds awesome! Where would I go to find out when it's happening?

Back
Top Bottom