YO GEORGIANS! :)

Good thing you're here to recap for us! Lol.... You are more and more like my wife every day.
That just means you know some very extra special ladies and you are sooooooo lucky
big_smile.png

DH just got a text from Cokers Auction House saying the ban in Georgia has been lifted and they will be auctioning chickens again this Saturday!
celebrate.gif

Tee Hee Hee! Been there! He should meet mine....they could form their own 'anti-chicken club! Hope you guys are planning to go to GAM and ROBOs in May! And, bring some fun hatching eggs for the egg swap!

I need more info on this!! I may have been half asleep or nervous as you know what while hatching when y'all discussed this!!! I won't have hatching eggs but I maybe can bring something fun printed from my machine! :)

also editing to say that my hygrometer is calibrated and I am READY to get going on my next hatch!! I'm addicted! ;-)

Last edited:
So...who wants to tell my husband that I'm setting a dozen eggs in the morning?!? *pass the wine*

My wife does the sneaky thing a little differently. She comes back from the feed store with extra chicks and succulents (plants). When I ask her about it, she comes at me with a couple of four-letter words like "cute" and "sale." Oh well, she's having fun, and I'd much rather see her happy than not.

My wife does the sneaky thing a little differently. She comes back from the feed store with extra chicks and succulents (plants). When I ask her about it, she comes at me with a couple of four-letter words like "cute" and "sale." Oh well, she's having fun, and I'd much rather see her happy than not.

Agree!!! Happy wife is good! My husband is on board with chickens but he tries to make it seem as if he does not like them. This makes it extra funny when I find him talking to biddies!
1f602.png
1f423.png

Thought I'd give some of you a Thursday Morning chuckle.... I finally decided on the name for the coop...LOL

"The 4-H club" , Hippies, Hens, Hookers and Hoes"

Of course anyone could give that a double meaning, but, Hookers is for the fact that we are fishing nuts, and hoes is because i garden all the time...LOL.

I'm making and painting the sign today or tomorrow, I'll take pics and post..

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom