YO GEORGIANS! :)

So...who wants to tell my husband that I'm setting a dozen eggs in the morning?!? *pass the wine*

Tee Hee Hee! Been there! He should meet mine....they could form their own 'anti-chicken club! Hope you guys are planning to go to GAM and ROBOs in May! And, bring some fun hatching eggs for the egg swap!

My blue Partridge Brahma, Bonnie, has 10 eggs under her, due May 6. This is her 2nd clutch and she's only 45 weeks old. Her sister also raised chicks already. I can't believe these two girls. The other three haven't gone broody yet, but I feel like at least one will before the summer is over.

Bonnie.

0.jpg

My blue Partridge Brahma, Bonnie, has 10 eggs under her, due May 6. This is her 2nd clutch and she's only 45 weeks old. Her sister also raised chicks already. I can't believe these two girls. The other three haven't gone broody yet, but I feel like at least one will before the summer is over. Bonnie.
Will any of these possibly be looking for homes??
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png

just have to share some of my ladies.. these are all about at the 4-week mark. I am thinking the feed store was wrong and my ameracaunas are EE. Hoping the other two are barred rock and RIR

Too late to trade - I am in love with all my ladies now, but do I still have hope of a mixed basket of egg colors from this flock?

Back
Top Bottom