YO GEORGIANS! :)

Looks like you got a hybrid of sorts. We have a splash Silkie frizzle (Sizzle) that has black skin and four toes on each foot instead of five. I guess you need to ask your little one, "Who's your daddy?"
gig.gif
I asked and she's not telling,

Thought I'd give some of you a Thursday Morning chuckle.... I finally decided on the name for the coop...LOL

"The 4-H club" , Hippies, Hens, Hookers and Hoes"

Of course anyone could give that a double meaning, but, Hookers is for the fact that we are fishing nuts, and hoes is because i garden all the time...LOL.

I'm making and painting the sign today or tomorrow, I'll take pics and post..
That's your story and your sticking to it, lol

Thought I'd give some of you a Thursday Morning chuckle.... I finally decided on the name for the coop...LOL 

"The 4-H club" , Hippies, Hens, Hookers and Hoes"

Of course anyone could give that a double meaning, but, Hookers is for the fact that we are fishing nuts, and hoes is because i garden all the time...LOL. 

I'm making and painting the sign today or tomorrow, I'll take pics and post..

That's your story and your sticking to it, lol

Well I do have questionable friends that help me come up with it...lol

I had to console my wife this morning for quite awhile. Her favorite chicken, a Buff Orpington named Big Boy, she found dead in the pen. We have no clue as to why he died. He was young; no predator had attacked him; and, he seemed otherwise very healthy. What she loved about that bird is that even as a small chick, he loved her to hold him, and he always wanted to be near her: hopping into her lap, wanted to be petted, and going off to sleep. She could take him anywhere, and he would always stay with her. They had a special relationship.

Anyway, I had to bury Big Boy this morning. I buried him by my wife's favorite rose bush.

I had to console my wife this morning for quite awhile. Her favorite chicken, a Buff Orpington named Big Boy, she found dead in the pen. We have no clue as to why he died. He was young; no predator had attacked him; and, he seemed otherwise very healthy. What she loved about that bird is that even as a small chick, he loved her to hold him, and he always wanted to be near her: hopping into her lap, wanted to be petted, and going off to sleep. She could take him anywhere, and he would always stay with her. They had a special relationship.

Anyway, I had to bury Big Boy this morning. I buried him by my wife's favorite rose bush.

Oh no, I am so sorry
1f62d.png

What type of mushrooms do you do and do you have any for sale
smile.png
I do Shitake and I sell the freshly inoculated logs for $10 each.
But I'm west of Atlanta and you're in Brunswick. So unless you like to travel........

GO to http://www.fieldforest.net and you can read all about how to do your own. It's not difficult, cutting the trees is the hardest part. That and remembering to keep them watered throughout the year.

I do Shitake and I sell the freshly inoculated logs for $10 each.
But I'm west of Atlanta and you're in Brunswick. So unless you like to travel........

GO to http://www.fieldforest.net  and you can read all about how to do your own. It's not difficult, cutting the trees is the hardest part. That and remembering to keep them watered throughout the year.

I love to drive lol but will definitely check out the site so thank you for that.

Back
Top Bottom