YO GEORGIANS! :)

Hey folks, I've been looking for a galvanized panel gate (old or new), and I'm having trouble locating one. I need a 4' and a 6' gate. If I could find the panels or a longer old gate, that would be fine since I could easily build the gates I need. I have a 16' galvanized panel gate on my property, but it is in use. Does anyone know where I can locate the gates or the panels? Behlen Country manufactures the panel gates, but there is no dealer near me. I think there's one in Blairsville (Nelson Ace Hardware). Home Depot supposedly carries the gates, but not in my area, and they don't ship that item to the store. Any help would be appreciated. Here's an example of what a galvanized panel gate looks like:
View attachment 1036980

Our TSC has both 4,6 & 8 ft gates but they look like they are tube

B&W Capps in Phenix City has them, I think.

Hey folks, I've been looking for a galvanized panel gate (old or new), and I'm having trouble locating one. I need a 4' and a 6' gate. If I could find the panels or a longer old gate, that would be fine since I could easily build the gates I need. I have a 16' galvanized panel gate on my property, but it is in use. Does anyone know where I can locate the gates or the panels? Behlen Country manufactures the panel gates, but there is no dealer near me. I think there's one in Blairsville (Nelson Ace Hardware). Home Depot supposedly carries the gates, but not in my area, and they don't ship that item to the store. Any help would be appreciated. Here's an example of what a galvanized panel gate looks like:
View attachment 1036980

have you contacted Circle A Fence supplies in Newnan? I think that's the name. They're on hwy 16. off exit 41 on I85-S.

View attachment 1036980

anyone up for a midnight farm raid. :lau we don't have all of our little dudes the one that did the fist pounding is gone, oh that's sad

Hey there stranger we missed you. I keep my bantams and LF together as long as the hen/roo ratio is good you have no problems. If you need a home I love Bantys

If all goes well, it will be 20 hens including the tiny ones + 2 roos. James is still in his bachelor pad, but the newbies are out there with him now, just separated. I haven't been able to build him his own house so he's been living on the back porch and has become quite spoiled. Stanley & he have only had contact through the fence when James is out in the yard with me, but they kinda go at it. I figured, when it's time to turn the new ladies loose with the rest of the flock, I'll toss him in too & see how it goes. If they can't work it out like it was before, when James knew his place then, Stanley gets them all to himself and no love lost. Or Stanley gets demoted and I get my porch back.
I'm just gonna have to grease Stanley's wattles up like a boxer because they're a huge disadvantage. James doesn't have em & it's the first thing he goes for. lol

http://www.northgeorgiafencecompany.com/html/gates.html

https://www.allamericanpanel.com/#modern-organic-thai

Lads farm supply in cartersville might sell them they seem to have everything.

TSC in Calhoun and Cartersville have them in stock for 89.99 8 foot,
calhoun TSC 706-629-2022
cville TSC 770-386-5751

Our TSC has both 4,6 & 8 ft gates but they look like they are tube

B&W Capps in Phenix City has them, I think.
Thanks Olivia. Our TSC has the tube gates as well, but I really want a light panel gate if I can find a couple or the materials to build them. I found a place that has used guardrails for 10¢ per foot, but those are a bit too wide and heavy. I checked Behlen's dealer-locator menu and saw the B&W Capps, Phenix City location, but it's also a bit of a trek. I thought for sure I'd find something on craigslist, so I'm a little surprised I'm having difficulty with this. Thanks for your help.
have you contacted Circle A Fence supplies in Newnan? I think that's the name. They're on hwy 16. off exit 41 on I85-S.
We live close enough to Newnan, so I could call and see if they have them. Thanks Katie!

anyone up for a midnight farm raid. :lau we don't have all of our little dudes the one that did the fist pounding is gone, oh that's sad
A midnight farm raid!? I'm at a loss for words! LOL!

http://www.northgeorgiafencecompany.com/html/gates.html

https://www.allamericanpanel.com/#modern-organic-thai

Lads farm supply in cartersville might sell them they seem to have everything.

TSC in Calhoun and Cartersville have them in stock for 89.99 8 foot,
calhoun TSC 706-629-2022
cville TSC 770-386-5751

I talked to the manager at TSC and checked out their gates when I bought a bunch of t-posts and 2x4 welded wire from them a week ago. They're nice gates and included all the necessary hardware for hanging them, but I'm hanging my gates on t-posts supported by Wedge-Loc braces, so I need a lighter gate. However, if I can't find the galvanized panels or materials, I'll probably have to go with a tube gate. Push come to shove, I could always dig some holes and set some wooden posts, but I want to avoid doing that if at all possible. Thanks for your help, Kat.

Back
Top Bottom