YO GEORGIANS! :)

There's such thing as a slipped tendon. No fix for that one. But if it's just a sore leg, it takes time. I use a mix of selenium, vitamin e, and electrolytes with leg problems.
I will give the vitamins and electrolytes a try . If it is the tendon does he need to be put down is the bird in pain
There's such thing as a slipped tendon. No fix for that one. But if it's just a sore leg, it takes time. I use a mix of selenium, vitamin e, and electrolytes with leg problems.
I will try using the vitamin and electrolytes if it is the tendon does he need put down ?

I will give the vitamins and electrolytes a try . If it is the tendon does he need to be put down is the bird in pain

I will try using the vitamin and electrolytes if it is the tendon does he need put down ?
I don't know. You'll have to look it up. I've only briefly read on it and have not had to deal with it. Strangely enough, I have a duck with a leg injury today too. He somehow got his foot caught under the pen. His poor foot is all swollen and his knee is a bit loose feeling. I wrapped it. So hopefully both our ducks recover.

Hatching season finally getting under way.

Attachments

• 20180302_153518_HDR.jpg
    20180302_153518_HDR.jpg
    355.4 KB · Views: 3
Ugh, just went to put my eggs in lockdown and all the duck eggs are already pipping! I hate when I have to open the lid when eggs are pipping.....messes them up, but I wanted the turner out and I have to worry about all the chicken eggs, too! Well, we should have baby ducks today! I am warming up my mini bator to maybe put the duck eggs in there so they don't mess up the rest of the eggs for the next three days!

Anybody on BYC live in Georgia?
I'm gonna make a list of Georgians below! Let's get the LONGEST list possible! Each name counts one point, and mods or staff are worth 5 points!

Georgians' names collected so far:
1. SeramaSweetie
2. Pumpkinpup
3. porteryork
4. rooster-red
5. jonbanks
6. Chix-in-GA
7. mazdacrzy
8. Missouri chick
9. bantyman
10. 1acrefarm
11. EggCentric
12. poohevans
13. mattmatt's-momma
14. newnanchic
15. soonerdog
16. bargain
17. asa
18. key west chick
19. rays123
20. Granolamom
21. Lupa
22. PunkërTeçhñöRøø§ter
23. AnnMarie12
24. GaDawg
25. 2chickenrich
26. embkm
27. Los Pollitos
29. katrek
30. oegblady
31. spotnapp
32. teresac
33. Lmarie
34. speckledhen (MOD= 5 pts!)
35. dawg53
36. featherfooted
37. Hellvagirl

POINTS COLLECTED:
41. Wow!
ya.gif
So Many!
yippiechickie.gif

Hello all. Nice to meet you. I am Bruce, and my wife Rochelle and I are expecting the arrival of our first chickens about 9 March 2018.
We live in Box Springs, Georgia.

We have been studying several books and magazines carefully, and have coops which will be put into two dog kennels for security. We are raising chickens for the eggs.
We ordered Buff Orpingtons (5) and in June we should receive 8 Guinea Fowl.

Feel free to contact us.

Hello all. Nice to meet you. I am Bruce, and my wife Rochelle and I are expecting the arrival of our first chickens about 9 March 2018.
We live in Box Springs, Georgia.

We have been studying several books and magazines carefully, and have coops which will be put into two dog kennels for security. We are raising chickens for the eggs.
We ordered Buff Orpingtons (5) and in June we should receive 8 Guinea Fowl.

Feel free to contact us.
Welcome to the Georgia thread. My name is Sue and have recently downsized my flock I have Silkies and a few Buff Orpingtons In my layer group. There are quite a few good people on this thread and even get together sometimes in North and middle GA. I live in southern Ga. Glad you came abord.

Welcome to the Georgia thread. My name is Sue and have recently downsized my flock I have Silkies and a few Buff Orpingtons In my layer group. There are quite a few good people on this thread and even get together sometimes in North and middle GA. I live in southern Ga. Glad you came abord.

Great Sue. It would be very nice to meet with some other Georgians. We have recently moved here from Colorado and only know some of the people in a local church.

Hey there everybody. I haven't been here in a really long time. I see that there are still some familiar folks here, to whom I say, hello again. To everyone else, I look forward to getting to know ya. I dropped out for a while after I lost my entire flock of 9 Crested Cream Legbars to a pack of coons. It had to be a group because they didn't leave much. I had a trio of bearded white silkies, and they were free ranging in my yard one weekend and all three vanished in one day leaving only some feathers behind. I suspect a large red-tail hawk that I have seen a couple of times since. I was left with 6 olive egger hens. I have to admit, I gave up for a while. I obtained some young Lakenvelders last summer and now I have 3 adult hens and a rooster and am collecting eggs daily. I also purchased a pair of Calico Cochins and a pair of Golden Pheonix. My incubator is setting on 41 assorted eggs, a few of all of the above. I think I have relapsed
:yesss:

Back
Top Bottom