YO GEORGIANS! :)

I ended up not being able to go this year. We got a new puppy Wednesday and my daugher flew in on Friday for the weekend. All she wanted to do was play with the puppy. We didn't want to take the puppy to the show, so we just stayed home. I have Marans and funky frizzled NN eggs coming for next week to hatch while my sisters are all here in March. Should also be having baby goats then too!

How are you doing? Are you all done with college? Come and visit and bring BF!

omg you got a new puppy! How exciting Is it a big dog or a small dog.
Im going vary well, so happy it’s starting to become spring. Maybe our rainy season will end soon. One more class then I’ll have my fancy paper lol.
I do vary much would like to come see you, my BF is moving to a new apartment so it may take a little while to head that way but I’ll let you know when I can.

I have 37 mixes/or purebreds in lockdown. Due this weekend. I love my fun and funky hatches.....fizzles, Naked Necks, Polish mixes, and many many other breed mixes and all sorts of colored layers! I am in the process of obtaining some super dark Marans eggs to hatch. I only want 3 hens from them so I will be selling the rest that hatch.....keep in touch!

Will you be getting any LF Cochins that may possibly be frizzled? Our bantam was attacked by another beard several years ago and she became a house pet until she died. The wife babied her and took care of her wounds and now she is kind of partial to the breed.

Anyone in north georgia going to be hatching any baby ducklings soon? I’m looking to add two ducks to my flock. Day olds because they’ll be going in the brooder with my 4 week old chicks. Breeds i’m interested in: welsh harlequin, blue or black swedish, cayuga, ancona or magpie or anything lavender! Thought i’d take my chances here. I know Tractor Supply has chick days soon but doubt they’d have any i’m interested in.

For what it's worth they will have all of those breeds plus some.

Anybody on BYC live in Georgia?
I'm gonna make a list of Georgians below! Let's get the LONGEST list possible! Each name counts one point, and mods or staff are worth 5 points!

Georgians' names collected so far:
1. SeramaSweetie
2. Pumpkinpup
3. porteryork
4. rooster-red
5. jonbanks
6. Chix-in-GA
7. mazdacrzy
8. Missouri chick
9. bantyman
10. 1acrefarm
11. EggCentric
12. poohevans
13. mattmatt's-momma
14. newnanchic
15. soonerdog
16. bargain
17. asa
18. key west chick
19. rays123
20. Granolamom
21. Lupa
22. PunkërTeçhñöRøø§ter
23. AnnMarie12
24. GaDawg
25. 2chickenrich
26. embkm
27. Los Pollitos
29. katrek
30. oegblady
31. spotnapp
32. teresac
33. Lmarie
34. speckledhen (MOD= 5 pts!)
35. dawg53
36. featherfooted
37. Hellvagirl

POINTS COLLECTED:
41. Wow!
ya.gif
So Many!
yippiechickie.gif
Hey!! GA gal here!! New to BYC and new to chicks!

Back
Top Bottom