YO GEORGIANS! :)

Yes, a one dollar increase here too. But when I looked online it was the same price, so should I start ordering online and picking up in store or something? Unless they’re about to up the price online too.

Oh! I transferred my broody hen to an enclosed nesting area but still next to her old coop and in her same run that way she feels secure and familiar with the area.

She spent the whole night on my incubator eggs AND she’s still there today, hasn’t moved 😍 so excited that I don’t have to take care of 12 chicks in two weeks 😂 (well if they all hatch that is)
I hope she stays broody for you

I hope she stays broody for you

I celebrated too soon. She got up and left midday today. So I grabbed them all and placed them back in the incubator. Thankfully I hadn’t taken it down or cleaned it yet.

She still is broody but I guess she wants to be broody in her nesting box not the new area she was (poorly) confined in.

I celebrated too soon. She got up and left midday today. So I grabbed them all and placed them back in the incubator. Thankfully I hadn’t taken it down or cleaned it yet.

She still is broody but I guess she wants to be broody in her nesting box not the new area she was (poorly) confined in.
My turkey has decided to make her nest in the field outside the fence. Not very safe. I thought she was flying out so clipped one wing. She's still getting out. I've been taking her eggs every day too. Birds are stubborn.

She was just tricking you lol

Has anyone else noticed a lot of bare fields in GA. I’ve been driving here and there and I’m just seeing tons of empty fields where crops should have been planted but they’re barren!

Update: my broody stopped being broody.

Has anyone else noticed a lot of bare fields in GA. I’ve been driving here and there and I’m just seeing tons of empty fields where crops should have been planted but they’re barren!

Update: my broody stopped being broody.

That sucks about your broody. Sometimes they just don't commit.

Yes about the fields. I was hoping it was because it just happens to be in-between some seasons for something??? With all of the craziness going on though, who knows. The only reason I noticed was because it was windy and there was a giant dust plume blowing across the road from the empty field. And they wonder why we lose topsoil...

Back
Top Bottom