YO GEORGIANS! :)

I have some barnyard mix hatching. I'm working so my husband sent me a pic. Of course he completely opened the incubator. Lol. I gave 4 of the eggs to a first time broody so I'll see if she has babies tomorrow.View attachment 2133489

Aww they’re so tiny. I forget how fast they grow.

I’m really excited to see what colors my eggs will hatch into. Especially the egg belonging to my half white leghorn half australorp hen with the rooster father being a production red. Three different colors. So we shall see what color is dominant. I think it’s usually the white but I’m hopeful for some red mixed birds.

Aww they’re so tiny. I forget how fast they grow.

I’m really excited to see what colors my eggs will hatch into. Especially the egg belonging to my half white leghorn half australorp hen with the rooster father being a production red. Three different colors. So we shall see what color is dominant. I think it’s usually the white but I’m hopeful for some red mixed birds.
I've hatched eggs from these chickens and I get a lot of black and then some red chicks. They come out cute.

Hello everybody! I have 4 silkie x bantam Cochin chicks and 5 bantam Cochin chicks. I am asking $5 each.View attachment 2131997View attachment 2131998
This is the dad of all the chicks.View attachment 2131999
There are the Cochin babies.View attachment 2132008
View attachment 2132014
This hen is their mom.View attachment 2132002Please let me know if you are interested and we can work something out!

Where in Ga are you located? And are any females left?

Fertile Chicken Hatching Eggs - 12+ if Hens Allow - Assorted Barnyard/Fancy/Rare mix. Hens Choice

Condition is New. Shipped with USPS Priority Mail. Located in Calhoun, GA

$15 per dozen local pickup / $35 per dozen shipped

Each chick may be a beautiful purebred or cross of
Silver Deathlayer
Gold Deathlayer
Cream Legbar
White Legbar
Ayam Cemani
Mosaic
BBS Isbar
BBS Birchen Marans
Buff Brahma
Light Brahma
Wheaton Amerucanan
Rhode Island Red
Ameraucana
Buff Orpington
Olive Egger
White Leghorn
Wellsummer

My flock is free ranging together at the moment. There is no guarantee that you will hatch out pure breed chicks. There is a possibility to hatch out rare pure breed chicks. Hatch out your own surprise babies!

We have our incubators running to hatch and checking fertility. Although we cannot guarantee hatch rates, fertility is 97-99% here at our Farm.

Be prepared for your egg arrival by having your incubator running a couple days prior to delivery for optimum temperature control. When you receive your package, gently unwrap and let them sit for 24 hours in your incubator without turning them so they can settle. After 24 hours please start your auto turner or start turning them by hand.
I do not wash the eggs in order to preserve the natural bloom and I also suggest that you do not wash them prior or during incubating.

I do check for cracks before shipping. The eggs you receive will be no more than 48 hours old prior to shipping to ensure you receive the freshest eggs possible. I only ship Monday - Wednesday with USPS priority.

I will never ship you an egg I would not incubate myself. With that being said, depending on the weather and season hens DO NOT wipe their feet! Some smudges or dirt will not affect hatchability! I can not guarantee the eggs to hatch when eggs are shipped. Please keep in mind that these are embryos. Once they leave my hands I have no control over how they are handled during the trip, incubated at your farm, or other factors that can harm hatchability which are out of my control. Perfectly fertile eggs may not develop or hatch when subjected to rough postal handling, X-rays or incubator mishaps. All eggs are shipped with the pointed tip down through 2-3 day priority mail. Insurance on eggs is always included and I try to provide a few extra if my hens allow just in case. Eggs will be packed safely for the trip so you will have the best possible chances of hatching. Our hatch rates here are fabulous. My birds are fed a nutritious diet.

***** I will send you the most fertile, freshest eggs I can, most are layed the morning I send them. I do my best to make sure they are as safely packed as possible. I put a lot of time and care in wrapping the eggs . May Elohim (God) bless you! *****

**NOTE: FRESH eggs are gathered just prior to shipment. We gather eggs multiple times per day, turning each egg 2 - 3 times per day. The utmost care goes into packing them for safe arrival, HOWEVER, we CANNOT control how the post office handles them, NO REFUNDS are given. Each box is labeled as Hatching Eggs, Fragile, etc. We cannot guarantee or warranty the delivery of your eggs once they are in the hands of the USPS. Your eggs are shipped Priority 1-3 day and are insured up to $50.00 by the USPS. If your eggs do not arrive on time then it is incumbent upon YOU to call the USPS and submit a claim. I cannot do that you have to.**

Attachments

• myeggs.jpg
    myeggs.jpg
    445.6 KB · Views: 0
  • myeggs2.jpg
    myeggs2.jpg
    451 KB · Views: 1

Back
Top Bottom