YO GEORGIANS! :)

Atlanta area...if anyone has any leads on 4+ week pullets, let me know. Looking to add 2 or 3 to our flock. Ideally someone who would take back any accidental cockerels, since we aren't allowed to have roosters here. If they crow, they got to go, lol.

Atlanta area...if anyone has any leads on 4+ week pullets, let me know. Looking to add 2 or 3 to our flock. Ideally someone who would take back any accidental cockerels, since we aren't allowed to have roosters here. If they crow, they got to go, lol.
I’ll be hatching some in the spring. Any certain breeds you are looking for?

I’ll be hatching some in the spring. Any certain breeds you are looking for?

We just have a small flock as pets and for eggs. Right now, we have cuckoo marans and would prefer something different...ideally 2 or 3 individuals from different breeds so we can tell them apart easily. My husband's "dream" hen is the buff orpington. I really like the australorp. But we'd be open to whatever as long as they are sweet around kids and not too noisy.

TBH though, we would pick a good deal over breed (as long as they are sweet and quiet). We aren't trying to sell eggs or breed them ourselves. :)

We just have a small flock as pets and for eggs. Right now, we have cuckoo marans and would prefer something different...ideally 2 or 3 individuals from different breeds so we can tell them apart easily. My husband's "dream" hen is the buff orpington. I really like the australorp. But we'd be open to whatever as long as they are sweet around kids and not too noisy.

TBH though, we would pick a good deal over breed (as long as they are sweet and quiet). We aren't trying to sell eggs or breed them ourselves. :)
I’ll have buff Orpington mixes, old English game bantams, silkie mixes, and some black sex links. Also Easter and olive eggers.

Back
Top Bottom