YO GEORGIANS! :)

bargain Wow this is growing....How cool. I know Butler GA - used to travel for the state. Franklin, you're really close to lockedhearts and us!

I've visited you a couple of times already and bought some of your Heartige RIR eggs and Welsummer egg which i put on lock down tonight. I also bought some of your Black coppers the following week they go on lock down on wed. the 12th​

Quote:
I've visited you a couple of times already and bought some of your Heartige RIR eggs and Welsummer egg which i put on lock down tonight. I also bought some of your Black coppers the following week they go on lock down on wed. the 12th

Oh great!!!! I didn't realize your BYC name, I never wear my hearing aids...because they aren't supposed to get wet and for a working farm, what do you do!

Please pm me when the hatching comes on out....THanks!!!!!! I thought your BYC name was outbacking and I never found you on the list! My apologies!

If Anyone Is Looking For Me Poohevans

I've Changed My Name On Here Because I've Changed My Internet Service

Sooo My New Name Is Bunchmtnfarm Since We Live On Bunch Mtn Rd In Adairsville

We Have Started Again This Year

Raising Chickens,ducks And Geese

If You Live In The Nw Ga Area And Need Some Kind Of Poultry Let Me Know

We Might Have It Here On The Farm Or We Can Ordering For You Or

Find A Breeder Here In My Area

Just Send Me A Email If You Want Know What Kind Of Breeds I Have Here On The Farm

Quote:
UHOH.....I referred someone in the WTB section to Poohevans. You might want to do a search there and find the reference.....I believe that they wanted a female adult duck.
Thanks. Nancy

Hello from east Alabama
Just an update reminder of the BYC Swap in Buchanan Georgia this Saturday. Come on out and be with other chicken lovers.

Have A Blessed week
Roy

Another (newly transplanted) Georgian. We're a little bit north of Columbus, and have a collection of eight young chickens running around a nice chain link enclosure that the prior owner probably thinks is a dog kennel.
smile.png

Hey you all We are from Bowdon on west of GA. and run a chemical free farm and raise veggies and have, all kinds of poultry, ship eggs and hatch babies as well....Also raise rabbits, pigs, goats and bunnies. Now selling GA licensed milk as well. We're hatching and selling 4 kinds of turkeys, over 10 kinds of birds, ducks and guineas

We full time farm.

Have a blessed evening. If ever I can help you with livestock or vegetable questions. Several of you all have been by the farm and it's always nice to see you...Please do pm me before you come....

(Oh yes, I'm working on a web site and would love for y'all to stop by and do sign the guest book.....I have a lot more to do on it but I thought I'd share)
http://thegarryfarm.webs.com/) Nancy

Back
Top Bottom