YO GEORGIANS! :)

Quote:
I was hoping you had some.
big_smile.png
How late in the year will you have hatching eggs for them?

Unless they go broody, ugh, and we never know when that will happen they basically lay 10 out of 12 months a year.

Let me know when you are ready and thanks! Nancy

Sent you a PM. I am ready
big_smile.png

I haven't spent much byc/computer time lately. I popped in today to see what was going on where and saw that this thread is still going strong. Thought I'd say "hey" to my fellow Georgians!
frow.gif

Quote:
I wouldn't mind trying to do it. I like the idea of regions. My work load is going to be pretty heavy for the next couple weeks. Everyone feel free to pm me with any info. I've been out of the loop and see many new members just in my area. It'll take me a bit to go through 125 pages, but I'm willing to give it a shot.

Don't suppose anyone within ~50 miles of Jackson county wants any roosters? I have 9 at present, and can only keep 3.

I'll be heartbroken if I have to send any of these boys that I hand raised to Freezer camp...

(At least now I know to never buy straight run if I can help it. Live and learn, yes?)

I have one Black Copper Marans, one Rhode Island Red, three Buff Orpingtons, and one Easter Egger that need homes.

Back
Top Bottom