YO GEORGIANS! :)

I'm still here... Cairo, GA
frow.gif

I made it back. Between the wind and trying to navigate the new site, I'm feeling pretty pummeled! The sun is finally sort of shining. It was heavy snow flurries this morning. I'm soooo ready for sunshine.

Hey Dipsy!!!!
frow.gif
Did you move into GA?????

Okay hope you are all well today...Thought it was cold yesterday but no it's cold today! We moved all the white silkies around yesterday put in new areas. Guess they aren't too upset cause we were able to get one egg already at 9:30!

I'm still learning my way around here, but in the mean time if you need anything from the Garry Farm, just pm me!!!! Have a great day!

My girls that were laying went on strike again - said it was just too darn cold to lay any eggs today!
D.gif

Last edited:
I am here.

Dang it's cold! It is 27F here, right now!
I know it is winter and all...but come one. This is SOUTH Georgia. Twenty-seven degrees! It just ain't right!

I am here.

Dang it's cold! It is 27F here, right now!
I know it is winter and all...but come one. This is SOUTH Georgia. Twenty-seven degrees! It just ain't right!

Totally agree! 28 and I found 2 eggs this morning. One warm, the other I must have missed yesterday.
hmm.png

I know! I'm not built for this kind of cold! That's why I live in Ga.
cool.png

My girls are laying but the eggs are teeny tiny!

I'm new on the forum just joined today. We live in McDonough. My husband and I both have 2 jobs, we each have one that affords us to pay for the other if that makes sense. I'm looking forward to finishing the build of our new coop and picking out our new chicks. Any and all advice, tips and suggestions are welcome.

Back
Top Bottom