YO GEORGIANS! :)

Welcome to our Georgian thread and what a cute little coop!!!!
smile.png
Good to have you here! Nancy

Hello,

If any of you know of a wonderful home for my ducks, please message me. I am very attached but my homeowners does not allow it and to be fair, I want them to have a pond or place more suitable to ducks. My ideal would be someone who was set up for ducks: pond, protected area at night, would be loved and protected as a pet. Also, a petting zoo for kids possibly as they have been raised around children. I would like to visit too:)

Last edited:
Hey everyone I just have to spill the beans...I just ordered eggs from Catdance for my broody hen to hatch for me.
jumpy.gif
I am so excited and nervous. This is my first experience with chickens and so my first experience with trying to hatch some chicks. Any and all info/help will be greatly appreciated by peeps that live in GA.
bow.gif

Hey everyone I just have to spill the beans...I just ordered eggs from Catdance for my broody hen to hatch for me.
jumpy.gif
I am so excited and nervous. This is my first experience with chickens and so my first experience with trying to hatch some chicks. Any and all info/help will be greatly appreciated by peeps that live in GA.
bow.gif

Congrats! If you have a good broody there, just let her do all the work!
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom