Songster
10 Years
Jun 3, 2009
Blue Ridge, GA
I am looking for a pattern to make the Yo-Yo (fabric) Bunny
bun.gif

Thanks for any help
Shelley

They've even got templates of different sizes for them now Acres. I've got them in a couple different sizes.

Chick-a-roos---I think that if you can combine the stuff here you could come up with a yoyo bunny you like.

Thank you for all the links! Hopefully with those I can make the bunny head.

"goldenluver" I was also wondering about the fabric yo-yo's unraveling during washing. Do you know the correct way to prevent this from happening?

I really love the different sized & shaped templates for the yo-yo's. I just don't have enough ideas to put them to use!
hide.gif

I was gonna make a yoyo quilt one time. I got many varieties of blues and white material and made a gazillion yoyo-s. I never did finish the quilt and ever since I keep finding yoyo-s turning up everywhere around the house and garage LOL! I really need to get all those together and finish the darn thing.
I made little hems in the edges of the circles as I was sewing and gathering them to prevent them from unraveling.

Quote:
Wow, that one said 2,000 yo-yo's for a quilt!!! Talk about feeling like a yo-yo when you were finishing!
sickbyc.gif

at this point....I have several quilt sets and lots of fabric but yet to make a quilt!
hide.gif
I'm a big dreamer with lots of high hopes of learning how to quilt. I have read many articles, books, researched the internet..and of course looked at everyone's beautiful quilts!

I am hoping to get my first quilting lesson this week from a local quilting store!
celebrate.gif

Back
Top Bottom