YOKAHAMA OR PHOENIX

Jan 31, 2019
SEBASTIAN, FLORIDA
ALTHOUGH the feathers and feet look the same, the faces are definately different, they are now 20 weeks old.....they were in the bantan bin at TSC, i am also assuming they are hens, no eggs yet, but no crowing either IMG_5509.JPG IMG_5510.JPG

Check the legs and combs. Phoenix have slate legs and single combs. Yokohamas have yellow legs and pea combs.

I don't know of any hatcheries offering Yokohama bantams. Thought those were super rare in the U.S.

My money is on Chanteclers. These might not even be bantams.

ALTHOUGH the feathers and feet look the same, the faces are definately different, they are now 20 weeks old.....they were in the bantan bin at TSC, i am also assuming they are hens, no eggs yet, but no crowing eitherView attachment 1887408 View attachment 1887409
Just an FYI, in order to tag a person to get their attention, it needs to be made here in the text field by putting an "@" in front of their name. Placing tags when making a new thread, in the "tags" box is so the thread pops up when people use the search function. So if someone where to search for Casportpony, this thread would pop up.

To mention (aka tag) them it would look like this @casportpony

Back
Top Bottom