yongchooklovers chat thread come If you are insane.

Yes we have rat problem, unfortunately
sad.png
.They are huge pain
somad.gif
they chew through feed bags and spread diseases, I am going to have to try and trap them but I am not sure how that will work, as they they have to much other food. (spilled feed)
Do you have a rat problem?

Yes we have rat problem, unfortunately
sad.png
.They are huge pain
somad.gif
they chew through feed bags and spread diseases, I am going to have to try and trap them but I am not sure how that will work, as they they have to much other food. (spilled feed)

Oh too bad. :\
No, I meant like pet rats :p. I have 3 fancys.

Yes we have rat problem, unfortunately :( .They are huge pain :mad: they chew through feed bags and spread diseases, I am going to have to try and trap them but I am not sure how that will work, as they they have to much other food. (spilled feed)

We used to have rats. There used to be only one. He didn't really look sick, so I let him do whatever. He'd take a bit of seed from my cockatiel feeder and tunnel a bit, but he never hurt my birds. So I didn't mind him staying. But then he met a female and had about three babies. The babies chewed things and pee'd everywhere. So, Dylan caught some, I trapped some and I also removed the feed. Eventually, they were gone and I haven't seen them since.
We have a few mice here too, but they're not like the rats, so I don't trap them. They're allowed to do whatever they like. XD They can't get to the feed unless I put it out for my pets, they can't really pee on anything, none of the mice here are sick and they can't attack any of my pets, so they're no bother at all. I actually like them being around. :p The neighbours cats come and hunt any unlucky mice, which keeps the numbers down and distracts the cats from my birds. So, it's a win win. :lol: :3

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom