You guys have inspired me to . . . .

Seriously that drawing is amazing, where'd you learn to do that? I always wished I could draw good but even my art teacher says I'm hopeless!

Thank you so much!! Well, I took an art class in a community college a few years back and it helped me. I've drawn since I was little but drawing things to really look real and not like fantasy was a challenge. I hear it's a left brain/right brain thing. Anyways, it seems like it's easier to draw than it was the last time I tried . . . I don't know why, but it's nice!

Anyways, your teacher says you're hopeless? Jeez, there's no better way to prove you suck as a teacher than that.
smack.gif

Sweet! Yeah, that moment when you decide to get back into drawing and your hand seems to turn everything into a construction error.... I was so out of practise.
lau.gif
Haha, it's strange getting back into it!! But yeah, I just keep wanting to reach for that drawing pad now. I see your drawing in your avi, that's great!
thumbsup.gif

Im gonna go to an art class and try to learn to draw like that cuz I've lays wanted to be able to! Yeah my art teacher is a horrible lady, everybody hates her.

Cherie, yep I can't seem to stop once I'm on a roll! I can usually get two or three big sketches done in the same number of days once I've got the pencil and paper out!
tongue.png

Im gonna go to an art class and try to learn to draw like that cuz I've lays wanted to be able to! Yeah my art teacher is a horrible lady, everybody hates her.

That's awesome, I know you'll love it!! Just be prepared for your hand to ache, that was the hardest part of art class for me, haha!! It was worth it though, and having my hand hurting like that made me feel like a real artist.
tongue.png
But I can't believe any teacher would say that. Well, actually I CAN believe it, I just wish I didn't. I've had teachers like that before. Don't get me started on horror stories with teachers. I had a teacher accuse me of cheating and refuse to give me a grade because my work was "too good" and "somebody must have helped" me. Apparently she was such a horrible teacher that she wasn't used to her students producing good work. That's what it sounds like with your teacher. She can't teach worth beans so she tells her students they're hopeless. Get yourself a teacher who is halfway decent at his or her job and see what you can REALLY do!!
highfive.gif

Cherie, yep I can't seem to stop once I'm on a roll! I can usually get two or three big sketches done in the same number of days once I've got the pencil and paper out!
tongue.png

Haha, I know what you mean!! I was watching a movie with my bf last night and I was drawing the whole time!
tongue.png

Originally Posted by Cherie

Aww, thank you! A couple of people have mentioned it, yeah. I have another couple, I was thinking of perhaps starting another comic strip.
pop.gif

Back
Top Bottom