you guys saved Filberts life!

Yeah Filbert and all the wonderful and experienced peep on BYC!!

I couldn't imagine getting chicks before finding this forum *lol* I still don't have my chicks yet - empty brooder and coop just waiting for some fuzzy butts
wink.png

This is a great place for fast answers and lots of ideas and opinions
smile.png

Can't wait to see your pics!

Your chick is adorable! I'm so glad that she is doing well!

I, um, kind of got around the whole 10 posts picture thing by adding the image tags myself.
tongue.png
I've been around forums for too long to even think to use the "Img" button.

Well, I have simply been wandering these forums making some posts... this will be my 9th, then I need 1 more and I'll fix filbert's photo. Hmmm. Perhaps if i POST that i successfully fixed her photo... that would make it 10. Shhh. BRB.

Quote:
How old was she when this happened? I'm getting a little worried about my Brahma. She sleeps way more than the others. I just put some hard boiled egg in for them and she was the only one who showed no interest whatsoever. She's got 2 fused toes, so all around she's not quite right.

I don't have any electrolyte sports powder, but I do have some pedialyte freezer pops. I might pull one out to thaw, just in case I need it.
sad.png
I assume the yogurt was for some healthy bacteria? I've got lots of dairy yogurt and a tube of avian/reptile probiotics (had my parrot to the vet last week... Clean bill of health, but they still gave me the stuff!)

GO Filbert!
thumbsup.gif

welcome-byc.gif

Word of cation.....the people on this forum are outstanding, friendly and a great help.....but they are enablers that will cheer on your chicken math and will highly encourage it...so heads up!!
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom