You Have What I Want, I Have What You Want. Lets Swap!!

Yes, we plan on keeping him until he discovers his crow
1f62c.png
If you figure out anything, let me know!
will do. I absolutely love him. He's beautiful.

Location- Hour under Tampa FL
I Have a 8mth old Black Copper Maran Rooster
(clean legged variety aka for use of egg production coloring genetics only) he is very gentle, I absolutely adore him. Very gentle with his hens, Not obnoxiously loud either.
1f602.png

I ordered 5 BCM chicks from meyer hatery 3 pullets 2 cockerels, recently sold all but him. They all had clean legs. Which I like the look of, but I like supporting our FFA and 4H kids with show standard birds.

So, I would love to trade him to someone interested in the Colored egg production line. :)

All trades considered, Good home a must
1f604.png

Last edited:
Location- Hour under Tampa FL
I Have a 8mth old Black Copper Maran Rooster
(clean legged variety aka for use of egg production coloring genetics only) he is very gentle, I absolutely adore him. Very gentle with his hens, Not obnoxiously loud either.
1f602.png

I ordered 5 BCM chicks from meyer hatery 3 pullets 2 cockerels, recently sold all but him. They all had clean legs. Which I like the look of, but I like supporting our FFA and 4H kids with show standard birds.

So, I would love to trade him to someone interested in the Colored egg production line. :)

All trades considered, Good home a must
1f604.png

He has been Sold to a wonderful home :)
1f495.png

Hi! I live in Alabama. I have 4 gorgeous roosters, half Brown Leghorn, half Golden Seabright. They are almost as big as their brown leghorn dad. He is worth his weight in gold and so far his sons seem to take after him. Their mother was killed by a hawk so I have hand raised them. They are so sweet and I wish I could keep them but I have 6 roosters right now and I only need 2. I am willing to give them away or trade them for pullets or hens of almost any breed. I just want them to have a good home. Please let me know if you are interested in one or more of them.
Thank you so much!

Looking for: Fertile Turkey or Duck eggs

Have items on my swap page or fertile eggs from my mixed barnyard chicken flock. I have no purebreed eggs to offer at this time.

Can swap equal value of essential oil samples or I have a batch of home made fleece dog tug toys and other items I can add to my swap list in the very near future.

I am currently testing fertility on my backyard mix If it goes well I may have some eggs to offer up in the future.

Last edited:
Hi! I live in Alabama. I have 4 gorgeous roosters, half Brown Leghorn, half Golden Seabright. They are almost as big as their brown leghorn dad. He is worth his weight in gold and so far his sons seem to take after him. Their mother was killed by a hawk so I have hand raised them. They are so sweet and I wish I could keep them but I have 6 roosters right now and I only need 2. I am willing to give them away or trade them for pullets or hens of almost any breed. I just want them to have a good home. Please let me know if you are interested in one or more of them.
Thank you so much!

Wish I was closer, that's a beautiful rooster. I love those colors on him and his stance.

Back
Top Bottom