You know what I think???

Donnadzitall

Songster
10 Years
Feb 5, 2009
Granite Falls WA
THE ADDICTION WARNING NEEDS TO BE BIGGER! My goodness, I am on this website more than I am even checking my email...I seem to ignore my little envelope in the right hand corner saying "you've got mail" Which used to be the thing I ran to my computer for!!
hmm.png
Terribly addicting...BIGGER WARNING...(however, the person reading needs to exert some responsibility I suppose) I just wanted to get that off my chest cuz well...everytime my family pops by me, they are like "You are there AGAIN?" And I just keep coming up with all kinds of new information about chickens that I have learned (Not telling about the "rambling section or the food recipes or the DVD's that I just bought!!)
roll.png
LOL! Anyhoo, I just wanna say great site and I think a new tee shirt should be made that says "BYC Addict" (Kind of like my hubby's "HUNTING ADDICT" t-shirt.
There's my five minutes of fame and shame....
My name is Donna and I am a BYC addict!
cool.png

Good night ya all!

i know how you feel! i sit here with my lap top and everytime i say hmmm my mom and sister say "let me guess you figured out something else about chickens" i just laugh. they just dont understnd the love for the birds you have and how addicting this website truely is!

You are so right! I spend all my free time here. It's really addicting!
wink.png

Somebody tell me to get of... Hey, new topic.
lol.png

I think that if I had more real-life friends who knew what I was talking about when I start talking incessantly about Araucanas, Millie Fleur or color egg genes... well, then maybe I wouldn't live on the BYC QUITE as much
wink.png
LMAO

Nah... I'd be here either way
tongue.png

lau.gif

My husband thinks I have become a walking encyclopedia about chickens now....He looked at me and shook his head today..."Honey focus, we have chickens, yes but we also have pheasants and a HUGE garden we need to plant" And I...who hears him but it is going in one ear and out the other says "Oh, I need to go see who might have laid an egg" And wander off aimlessly to the coops....I can just imagine the things he ISN'T saying! Ignorance is bliss!
smile.png

Oh, I agree. I have had to start using a timer and most the time I ignore it
lau.gif
for just one more thread to read
gig.gif
Yah, right. Chickens, Foods, Goats, learning to make quilt blocks, and on, and on. This is the greatest place to be with the nicest, most helpful people.

Back
Top Bottom