You know what I think???

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Donnadzitall, Mar 1, 2009.

1. Donnadzitall

Donnadzitall Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 5, 2009
    Granite Falls WA
    THE ADDICTION WARNING NEEDS TO BE BIGGER! My goodness, I am on this website more than I am even checking my email...I seem to ignore my little envelope in the right hand corner saying "you've got mail" Which used to be the thing I ran to my computer for!! [​IMG] Terribly addicting...BIGGER WARNING...(however, the person reading needs to exert some responsibility I suppose) I just wanted to get that off my chest cuz well...everytime my family pops by me, they are like "You are there AGAIN?" And I just keep coming up with all kinds of new information about chickens that I have learned (Not telling about the "rambling section or the food recipes or the DVD's that I just bought!!) [​IMG] LOL! Anyhoo, I just wanna say great site and I think a new tee shirt should be made that says "BYC Addict" (Kind of like my hubby's "HUNTING ADDICT" t-shirt.
    There's my five minutes of fame and shame....
    My name is Donna and I am a BYC addict! [​IMG]
    Good night ya all!

2. KyleD.

KyleD. Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 3, 2009
    south carolina
    i know how you feel! i sit here with my lap top and everytime i say hmmm my mom and sister say "let me guess you figured out something else about chickens" i just laugh. they just dont understnd the love for the birds you have and how addicting this website truely is!

3. Ec_Prokta

Ec_Prokta Continuum Shift Anomaly

Jan 14, 2009
    You are so right! I spend all my free time here. It's really addicting! [​IMG]
    Somebody tell me to get of... Hey, new topic. [​IMG]

4. digginchicks

digginchicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 15, 2009
    Sullivan, Indiana
    haha yeah its hard to get off here to even do my homework, but I ofcourse do lol

5. Guitartists

Guitartists Resistance is futile

Mar 21, 2008
    Michigan
    I think that if I had more real-life friends who knew what I was talking about when I start talking incessantly about Araucanas, Millie Fleur or color egg genes... well, then maybe I wouldn't live on the BYC QUITE as much [​IMG] LMAO

Nah... I'd be here either way [​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Tell me about it.

7. n-da-woods

n-da-woods Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 18, 2009
    North Carolina
    I am addicted !! [​IMG] BYC [​IMG] BYC [​IMG] BYC [​IMG]

8. Donnadzitall

Donnadzitall Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 5, 2009
    Granite Falls WA
    My husband thinks I have become a walking encyclopedia about chickens now....He looked at me and shook his head today..."Honey focus, we have chickens, yes but we also have pheasants and a HUGE garden we need to plant" And I...who hears him but it is going in one ear and out the other says "Oh, I need to go see who might have laid an egg" And wander off aimlessly to the coops....I can just imagine the things he ISN'T saying! Ignorance is bliss! [​IMG]

9. Puff of Fluff

Puff of Fluff Chillin' With My Peeps

Oh, I agree. I have had to start using a timer and most the time I ignore it [​IMG] for just one more thread to read [​IMG] Yah, right. Chickens, Foods, Goats, learning to make quilt blocks, and on, and on. This is the greatest place to be with the nicest, most helpful people.

10. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Quote:A TIMER??? Don't stress yourself out like that!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by