You know you are "Country" when...

Quote:
Been there, done that!!! But my floorboards will tell you I don't do it often enough.

As for the hammock, I took it to be naughty. How would you use it for hunting? If you lie in it with your rifle, wouldn't your shot go real wild (swing, swing, BAM!)? Do you let your freshly killed deer relax in it on the way home? Okay, now I'm really curious.

Quote:
Now that is just messed up.

Sorry it was really good. The cake kind. I also make a crunchy type we eat on the coast of NC. Gloria Jean

Quote:
Now that is just messed up.

Sorry it was really good. The cake kind. I also make a crunchy type we eat on the coast of NC. Gloria Jean

I'm trying to find the right smilie, but none fit.

I want one that just frowns and shakes it's head.

Or gives you the ticked-off-mom-look. The one that makes you think "Oops, I really did it this time!"

Pretend you see both of those now.

I'm so disappointed.

Quote:
If you saw this and thought it was one of the coolest things ever!
(Though I admit, I don't quite get what it's for...
idunno.gif
Is it something naughty or is it for hunting? Clue me in...)

Quote:
lau.gif
.............. All I'm saying is I'm single, that's a 2 wheel drive truck an I don't hunt!

Serously, It was for this.
http://www.wildernesstheater.com/

Its also great for,
tailgate parties,
barn parties,
pasture parties,
fireworks shows
and date nights.

I also just think it looks cool as hell. I like my trucks to stand out.
I also keep medical supplies, toilet paper an life jackets among other things behind the seat. I was a scout... "Be Prepared."

Quote:
Been there, done that.

Although, around here college students also wear a lot of rainboots (in stylish colors made for kids, usually sold at Wal-Mart) because the campus floods pretty badly and the water at your pants' ankles slowly migrates up your pants' legs. The longer you have to sit in class with wet pants on - the less you care what people think about your rainboots!

Quote:
If you saw this and thought it was one of the coolest things ever!
(Though I admit, I don't quite get what it's for...
idunno.gif
Is it something naughty or is it for hunting? Clue me in...)

Quote:
lau.gif
.............. All I'm saying is I'm single, that's a 2 wheel drive truck an I don't hunt!

Serously, It was for this.
http://www.wildernesstheater.com/

Its also great for,
tailgate parties,
barn parties,
pasture parties,
fireworks shows
and date nights.

I also just think it looks cool as hell. I like my trucks to stand out.
I also keep medical supplies, toilet paper an life jackets among other things behind the seat. I was a scout... "Be Prepared."

My thought was that it'd be great for when we just go out to desert, let the dogs run around and sit in the bed with a couple beers.

Quote:
lau.gif

gig.gif
Okay, now I feel better! My mind was in the gutter, but since that's it's residence of choice I figured I better ask. I couldn't figure out how it would be for hunting either, but ya never know! I love the outdoor theater, wish our local one still ran. And I'm still saying that I want the hammock thing...I guess I'd need a truck of my own though...maybe hubbie will let me borrow his and modify it...hmmm

YKYACW you order clothes online because you end up getting them faster (and are able to return them sooner if necessary) than you would if you had to do the drive all the way into town.

Back
Top Bottom