You know you hit a Jeep when.....

AllenK RGV

Chicken Addict
Jul 23, 2017
Deep South Texas Laureles,TX 10A
My wife and I bought a Jeep Wrangler in early 2017. And she already wrecked it and left a few scratches in the plastic. The Dodge 1500 Extended cab that turned right from the left lane in front of us well I don't believe either of it's passenger doors are capable of opening any longer. Our Jeep still looks new and could use a good washing but the local soil matches the paint job same as the beach sand. The Gobi Brown paint has to have been my best life decision ever!

I'm sure my Jeep has crumple zones somewhere on it for safety I just believe it relies on your car to give first. Just saying it is a Jeep.

Last edited:
Here's a pic of me and one of my favorite Gobi Desert Colored Vehicles. It's protected me through some tight doo doo.
SGT. Baker, 1700+ missions outside the wire..jpg

Don't see many jeeps out here but, looks like they are reviving those Godzilla sized Hummers. They used to be all over some years ago, then disappeared except for the people with the PINK one. Now I am seeing more and more of them. Really wreck our crummy streets.

My wife and I bought a Jeep Wrangler in early 2017. And she already wrecked it and left a few scratches in the plastic. The Dodge 1500 Extended cab that turned right from the left lane in front of us well I don't believe either of it's passenger doors are capable of opening any longer. Our Jeep still looks new and could use a good washing but the local soil matches the paint job same as the beach sand. The Gobi Brown paint has to have been my best life decision ever!

I'm sure my Jeep has crumple zones somewhere on it for safety I just believe it relies on your car to give first. Just saying it is a Jeep.
Sounds like a great vehicle. My daughter bought a 2017 Hyundai Elantra and a dog ran out in front of her she couldn't avoid. Did $1800.00 damage to the car and the dog survived. Smh

Back
Top Bottom