You Know your Addicted When???? (Game)

You know you are addicted when you go on vacation and tell everyone that you can't wait to get home and sit in the back yard and have coffee with your chickens.
love.gif

You know you're addicted when you're getting ready to go somewhere and realize you have nothing to wear because all of you clothes have chicken dust/feathers or poop on them!

You are making trades for more eggs and you don't even care what they are offering you...you take anything you can get
cool.png

When you normally go to bed at 9pm and it is now midnight and you are up on chick watch because you can't sleep while chicks are hatching in the bator.....

You spend an hour and a half in the hardware store going down every aisle to see what kind of feeder /waterer, coop, chicken ideas you can come up with. I even had a worker measuring things for me for a tray for the new quail hutch i'm working on. Spent about 20 minutes looking at all the pvc and pipe fittings for feeder/waterer ideas
lol.png

I did this today.
wink.png

Nancy

Quote:
Hehehe I've done that.
tongue.png

1. The first website you go to when you get on the computer is BYC

2. When you see a cupboard, cooler, etc. you think, "That would make a good homemade incubator..."
lol.png

3. You spend most all your free time on BYC...homework and chores can be done later!
tongue.png

4. You go on BYC on your school laptop, even though you're not sure if you're allowed to...
hide.gif

This describes me, anyway.
lol.png

When you go to the grocery store to pick up "a few things" and realize when you come out that EVERYTHING you bought is for the chickens and you didn't buy anything for your own supper!

Back
Top Bottom