You Know your Addicted When???? (Game)

You know you're addicted to chickens when you've: Researched everything there is on the internet you can find, that involves chickens (even about the breeds you don't own/like!) And then start reading books if you haven't already.

You know you're addicted when: You sit and wonder sometimes "Why can't i be a chicken?"

You know you're addicted when: Someone is talking and/or explaining something, Then you say "It's the same way with my chickens/That's how my chicken's are (and then start to explain how it is etc..)"

You know you're addicted when: you own every breed there is, and then stop and think "I wonder if there's breeds i haven't heard about before?.."

You know you're addicted when: you buy one of those decals, and display you have chickens/They make you breakfast every morning. (will be doing this soon with "My yard is protected by a guard rooster")

You know you're addicted when: You hear about a party and ask if "Luanne" Can come, At which point people are surprised when you show up with a hen in a baby stroller and baby clothes on it..

All im listing for now
wink.png

-Daniel

PS, Im guilty of the first three, Though i rarely do the third anymore.

Last edited:
You don't have kitchen cupboards but you have a really skookum chicken coop built.

When asked what the perfect wedding anniversary present would be you don't say "diamond jewelry" you say "a new chicken coop". Ha. But it's so true !

Poo Shoes from Poo Shoe Farm

You know you're addicted when you have to stop at home depo on the the way home from getting more chickens, for lumber and coop supplies. Cause you can't squeeze even one more chicken in any of your coops. True Story

Back
Top Bottom