You know you're a crazy chicken lady/man when...

You meet someone new and when trying to make small talk all you can think to mention are your chickens. Is there anything else to talk about?
idunno.gif

@Violetsfeathers cute little egg, do you know who laid it?

When I'm at work and I say to my friends "guess what happened today?" And they say "what? Did your chickens do something crazy again?" Lol or "what? You got new chickens again didn't you?" Andddddd when your screensaver on your phone is of your chickens :)

Or when I was helping this random nice lady help set up her email on her new iPhone and I noticed she had a backyard chickens email and I said "OMG your obsessed with chickens TOO?" And she said YES :)

Or when I was helping this random nice lady help set up her email on her new iPhone and I noticed she had a backyard chickens email and I said "OMG your obsessed with chickens TOO?" And she said YES
smile.png

Cool
thumbsup.gif

You meet someone new and when trying to make small talk all you can think to mention are your chickens. Is there anything else to talk about? :idunno

@Violetsfeathers
 cute little egg, do you know who laid it?

Yes I think so, we got chicks in March and most of them started laying in August, this chicken has just now decided to start laying. 2 of the eight new ones we got have not started laying yet, I think it one of theirs. The two is a Mille Fluer bantam (Acorn) and a mottled Cochin bantam (Dot) I think the egg is acorns.

The big egg is a normal size, the medium is a bantams and the tiny one is Acorns

That's a great photo @Violetsfeathers ! Love the comparison of the 3.

Back
Top Bottom