You might be a “Southie” if...

Pics
:lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau :lau What kind of snowmen do you build Ralphie? :p:gig
I am so busy I don’t have time to build one.. but I assure there would be no grass or leafs in one..

One of the problems we have building a snowman is the snow is too dry and cold to roll into a ball. If it is warm enough and wet enough the ball gets too big and heavy to lift.

Even after this warm spell we have a few feet of snow on the ground

I am so busy I don’t have time to build one.. but I assure there would be no grass or leafs in one..

One of the problems we have building a snowman is the snow is too dry and cold to roll into a ball. If it is warm enough and wet enough the ball gets too big and heavy to lift.

Even after this warm spell we have a few feet of snow on the ground
I don't build snowmen. I build dux statues.
But, not this time, I have 2 snow squills coming this weekend!

I'm so jealous right now! I miss the snow!...So who is close enough to @duluthralphie to put a snow dux on his porch? :lau
byc duck dance.gif

I googled "how to distract a turkey" and this gem popped up first. :lau
View attachment 2009821
The person that wrote that has never really seen a
Domesticated turkey..

My turkeys would just walk around you in a circle giving you side eye and talking amongst themselves trying to figure out if you were nuts or not..

My turkeys walk around and sit on my dog.. I doubt they would give a dog on a leash a second glance.

I googled "how to distract a turkey" and this gem popped up first. :lau
View attachment 2009821
OOH OOH! I have a german shepard! This will surely do, I also love the tennis ball idea.
I have built and prepared a plan to drop off the snow dux
Screenshot 2020-01-24 at 10.02.47 AM.png
... and maybe real dux.
Screenshot 2020-01-24 at 10.03.00 AM.png
But the trip will be long...
Screenshot 2020-01-24 at 10.03.33 AM.png
Don't worry though, I have a ride!
Screenshot 2020-01-24 at 10.03.53 AM.png

:gig
One of my Turkey hens flew over the fence and beat the snot out of my 110# dog....but she had poults
My dog would never run from anything :lau I had a mini austie who straight up attacked a bear, she lived but had major scratches.
My WGS will also go after anything... If she's brave enough to go after my muscovies she's brave enough to stand up to an old man and his turkeys.

Back
Top Bottom