You might be a “Southie” if...

Very presumptuous of you.
I'm sorry, you're absolutely right! What was I thinking? It could have been a sliver of Montana, most of North Dakota, or a sliver of Wisconsin.
1649721388570.png

I would love to help you out with that but my chickens far preceed 2020.

Better make sure you put the official Ralphie map on so people know whether they're Northerners or Southies
Done. The map has been displayed. I must say, the northerners are at a decided disadvantage when it comes to most responses.
Also, the survey includes a question of if you personally know anyone that got chickens for the first time within that time period. If you do, and you'd like to record it, that'd be great!

Done. The map has been displayed. I must say, the northerners are at a decided disadvantage when it comes to most responses.
Also, the survey includes a question of if you personally know anyone that got chickens for the first time within that time period. If you do, and you'd like to record it, that'd be great!
You forgot to mention the lucky folks that live in the inhabitable part of Michigan.

Isle Royale is the most wonderful place in the country.

I have to agree that they have very pretty rocks, lol. I have friends up there that brave those icy waters around the lakes to gather pretty rocks and send them to us down in the rock-deprived south. True story.
You should be nice to your southie friends Ralphie, you can give us rocks and we'll send you fresh veggies while you're still rolling around in the snow. :gig

Yes we are very fortunate up here to avoid the attention of most of the country. The only people that make it up this far tend to be a little hardier than the normal Southie population. Or they wandered accidentally across the Mackinac bridge and can't figure out how they ended up in the Arctic. I mean really, complaining about snow in May!

Yes we are very fortunate up here to avoid the attention of most of the country. The only people that make it up this far tend to be a little hardier than the normal Southie population. Or they wandered accidentally across the Mackinac bridge and can't figure out how they ended up in the Arctic. I mean really, complaining about snow in May!
Weirdos aren’t they? Of course, we complain about snow, but what else we going to do? We can’t move south and lose our self respect.

I have to agree that they have very pretty rocks, lol. I have friends up there that brave those icy waters around the lakes to gather pretty rocks and send them to us down in the rock-deprived south. True story.
You should be nice to your southie friends Ralphie, you can give us rocks and we'll send you fresh veggies while you're still rolling around in the snow. :gig
Are you dissing rock soup now?

Some of the largest trout and salmon I have caught have come from north of the Yupperland. And not one of them was a muddy tasting bullhead.

Back
Top Bottom