PINK ROCKS
10-28-21 (13).JPG

ROCKS THAT USED TO BE WOOD
10-28-21 (16).JPG

SPACE ROCKS
8-12-21 (3).JPG

ROCKS THAT LIGHTNING MADE
12-20-21 fulgerite.JPG

Thank you! I have a ton more. Like 4 display cabinets of stones. It's a fun hobby that I don't have to buy feed for, lol! 😅
I majored in geology in college. Wanted to be a volcanologist, and ultimately a planetary geologist so I could go into space some day. But computers paid WAY better so I dropped out of school. Still love rocks though.

We were raised picking up rocks on the beaches along the Great lakes. My rock collection (apart from stone beads that I make jewelry with) are mostly found locally. Lots of fossils such as Petoskey stones, horn coral, Charlevoix stone, and other treasures that you can find just laying on the ground if you are keeping your eyes open.
That is a beautiful rock collection!

We were raised picking up rocks on the beaches along the Great lakes. My rock collection (apart from stone beads that I make jewelry with) are mostly found locally. Lots of fossils such as Petoskey stones, horn coral, Charlevoix stone, and other treasures that you can find just laying on the ground if you are keeping your eyes open.
That is a beautiful rock collection!

I love that!! I have fossils/fossilized coral in my collection as well! Many of my prized pieces were given to me by friends in Michigan and were polished to better display their patterns!

1-14-22.JPG

Back
Top Bottom