You might be a “Southie” if...

Pics
Were you planning a trip to SouthieLand to see the silly foods they eat or to educate them in the proper life as we practice up here?
Actually my boyfriend has a house down there. He spends part of his time in the winter there and I go down a few times to get something approaching a tan and do some fishing.

Unfortunately he is down there, stuck, and I am up here, also stuck. I'm sure if it wasn't for the Dachshund and the chickens it would be awfully lonely here. Especially since the snowmobile season finally ended.

I do believe this is the palest I have ever been in my life, I have to put on sunglasses when I see myself in the bathroom mirror.

Those are the people that reside in the Vast Wastelands to the North.
Okay, I think I’ve got it now. There are three divisions of North America. The Southies (majority I suppose), VWNers (sizable group), and a tiny sliver known as Minnesota (a tiny number that includes the owner of this thread ;)).

Hmmmm, let me do some calculations. 🤔 I see why us DUX loving Southies and VWNers are a big problem for you. We are everywhere and closing in quickly. You should be afraid. Be very afraid!:gig:lau Quack Quack!

Okay, I think I’ve got it now. There are three divisions of North America. The Southies (majority I suppose), VWNers (sizable group), and a tiny sliver known as Minnesota (a tiny number that includes the owner of this thread ;)).

Hmmmm, let me do some calculations. 🤔 I see why us DUX loving Southies and VWNers are a big problem for you. We are everywhere and closing in quickly. You should be afraid. Be very afraid!:gig:lau Quack Quack!
If you check the map you will see the North is far more than Minnesota.

VWNers are not southies, they are northerners, and they do have some merit. We are continuing to work with and civilize them. They have great promise. They understand the evil of dux.

It is not there fault their land is Barton wastelands. But they are grateful okra cannot grow up there and addle their brains.

I can only figure, you peeps wear heavy jackets lately!:cool:
We do when the weather warrants it. I once took a foray into the Deep South. It was Christmas time. The weather was pleasant a balmy 35 degrees or so.

I was wearing typical balmy weather clothing A tee shirt, cut offs and flip flops. There was a Southie Salvation Army bell ringer at the entrance to Wally World. She was dressed in a heavy parka, boots, pants and so forth dressed as normal people do when it’s 40 below.

She had her hands inside her pockets with just the bell sticking out ringing it half heartedly.

I asked her if it was cold, she went off on how cold it was.

One of my trips to Honolulu, found the weather unusually cool, it dipped to 69. The residents were wearing heavy jackets and clothing as if it again was 40 below.

I daresay even those of you in the southie nation of California wear heavy jackets over your life preservers in cold weather Incase the big one strikes and you fall into the ocean...

Only true northerners and VWNers dress properly as the temperature dictates.

We do when the weather warrants it. I once took a foray into the Deep South. It was Christmas time. The weather was pleasant a balmy 35 degrees or so.

I was wearing typical balmy weather clothing A tee shirt, cut offs and flip flops. There was a Southie Salvation Army bell ringer at the entrance to Wally World. She was dressed in a heavy parka, boots, pants and so forth dressed as normal people do when it’s 40 below.

She had her hands inside her pockets with just the bell sticking out ringing it half heartedly.

One of my trips to Honolulu, found the weather unusually cool, it dipped to 69. The residents were wearing heavy jackets and clothing as if it again was 40 below.

I daresay even those of you in the southie nation of California wear heavy jackets over your life preservers in cold weather Incase the big one strikes and you fall into the ocean...

I can believe that! :D

True!

Back
Top Bottom