You might be a “Southie” if...

Y'all Yankees just don't get enough sunlight. And y'all should know that we ain't "Southies," we're southerners, where mayonnaise is three words. "Mayonnaise some fine fillies down at the honky-tonk tonight!" and "Merica" is the country we live in. We eat grits and gravy, grits and eggs, and grits! We eat Moonpies with RC, mustard on your fries and peanuts in your Coke. Okra is eaten fried or in a big bowl of gumbo with hot sauce. We, ladies don't sweat, we glisten. We drink our tea over ice with sugar. Mountain Dew is NOT a carbonated beverage, it comes in a Mason Jar. But then again, that red line you drew is too far north. Should be on the Mason/Dixon line. Y'all just need more sun.:D:lau

True. It should be 80 right now and we had a freeze warning last night. Crazy!

Oh and those armored varmints are "possums on the half shell."
Hmm, I’ll stay a northerner we have actual food up here. Except the tea, your tea I said great. Nice name for armadillos. I find it amazing that you have been a member for9 years and have only posted 12 times!

Y'all Yankees just don't get enough sunlight. And y'all should know that we ain't "Southies," we're southerners, where mayonnaise is three words. "Mayonnaise some fine fillies down at the honky-tonk tonight!" and "Merica" is the country we live in. We eat grits and gravy, grits and eggs, and grits! We eat Moonpies with RC, mustard on your fries and peanuts in your Coke. Okra is eaten fried or in a big bowl of gumbo with hot sauce. We, ladies don't sweat, we glisten. We drink our tea over ice with sugar. Mountain Dew is NOT a carbonated beverage, it comes in a Mason Jar. But then again, that red line you drew is too far north. Should be on the Mason/Dixon line. Y'all just need more sun.:D:lau
Ahh! I'm so confused! I can't claim to be a northerner, can't honestly claim to be a southie... too many disagreements over map legitimacy. Yep. I've made up my mind. I shall officially be a fly-over-state-ie. :D

Also what are moonpies
91XTwaLi+yL._SL1500_.jpg

It's what southie hillbillies stack up to make wedding cakes.

Back
Top Bottom