You might be a “Southie” if...

View attachment 2172201
It is as I thought, you are a Southie. The original 1812 line in red shows you a northerner, but when it was checked and redrawn in 1902 it shows you as a true southie with northerner longings.

luckily, for you, the line will be redrawn in a little over 60 years and could travel slightly South changing your status.
Nooooo. I am now a Southie! But I go ice fishing!

Wiki is never wrong.. on this.
F3E5DE12-1B1A-424D-B24D-BDC3CA70629A.png

I will recheck, but I tend to think of Maine as a southern state filled with misguided people who think Paul Bunyan lived their.
*There.*
Personally, I find anyone who lives south of New England to be a southie... or anyone who doesn't have snow in March. Just my opinion.
Also, burn me at a stake for saying this if you must, but I would like to try okra... I like tasting different kinds of foods....
Oh, and does anyone know what alligator tastes like? It looks delicious.

*There.*
Personally, I find anyone who lives south of New England to be a southie... or anyone who doesn't have snow in March. Just my opinion.
Also, burn me at a stake for saying this if you must, but I would like to try okra... I like tasting different kinds of foods....

The okra statement alone shows pure Southie...

*There.*

btw correcting a little typo like “there or their” is rare for a Southie and more inline with behavior of a VNWer, like @BantyChooks

*There.*
Okras look gross. 🤮

Back
Top Bottom