You might be a crazy chicken lady/gent if...Go on, post yours!

You might be a crazy chicken lady if...
you hide the link for BYC.com in T H R E E "favorites" folders to try to stay off of the forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ducks4you Favorites
--Farm Supply Sites
-----Chicken Sites
-------BYC.com

I'm pretty quiet still on here but I have to say u guys r cracking me up! I just luv this! I'm new to all of this but I'm beginning to see the signs of the craziness! Haha
oh btw I got my first egg yesterday! Woooo!!!

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

You might be a Crazy Chicken Person if you make sure that the first vine ripened tomato of the season goes to your laying hens...

You might be a Crazy Chicken Person if you built a chicken tractor especially for the purpose of building up new garden beds...

You might be a Crazy Chicken Person if you feed your kitchen vegetable scraps and pulverized egg shells to the red wigglers in the specially constructed worm box under your kitchen sink -- so that you always have plenty of worms to feed your chickens -- so that they can lay plenty of eggs to provide you with a fried egg breakfast and the red wigglers under your sink with fresh pulverized egg shells to munch on -- so that you will have another batch of worms to feed to your chickens... and so on...

Last edited:
You jump out of the pool wearing a bikini waving a BB gun at the sky screaming "You want a piece of me??? Bring it on, stay away from my girls"!!!!! My neighbor thinks I'm really whacked......
roll.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom