You might be a “Southie” if...

Gator in minnesota, yah idiots. it'll be done first hard frost. I don't think they fare well in extreme cold, I don't recall that they hibernate?

People get them as pets or catch them little (a very you gonna git momma on your ass in 101 horrible ways if you are THAT stupid to snag one in the wild) move. that little gator go EEeeepp and you are going to have an 8 foot very pissed of momma coming at you! Not to mention having a gator I believe is very illegal in most places, you do something that stupid in florida and they will throw you under the jail.

Aaron

you'd be amazed how hard you have to whack to behead a water moccasin. I hit a big one a few years back with a garden hoe and the damned thing bounced off. that's when the 44 came out. Closest gun I had, so I used it. oh hell no I ain't playing with that ! Those thing will chase you. A rattlesnake at least tries to mind its own business but the moccasins can be very aggressive.

Aaron

this is off topic but I’m positive I used to have a banner beside my name saying I had been on here 2 years. Don’t anymore is that something that’s changed?

Back
Top Bottom