You might be a “Southie” if...

I have a feeling the way things are going we will soon find ourselves back in our grand daddy's times, where you goto the store to see what they have, not what you want..

aaron
Yes several things I used to buy I have to get a different brand or variety.....

More and more store shelves look like this
6B8D3549-A98C-4627-958B-41865443106A.jpeg

People always think florida is filled with “water rattlers” and alligators, the real threat is the “banana spiders” there golden orb weavers or something like that, the panhandle at least, i don’t know about further south, are absolutely infested with these monster, they’ll make u wreck a open cab tractor lol, they build absolutely massive webs.
450B5522-00B7-4D56-96F8-E6029613643C.jpeg

People always think florida is filled with “water rattlers” and alligators, the real threat is the “banana spiders” there golden orb weavers or something like that, the panhandle at least, i don’t know about further south, are absolutely infested with these monster, they’ll make u wreck a open cab tractor lol, they build absolutely massive webs.View attachment 3173224
:sick I absolutely hate spiders so I’m glad I’ve not run into either of these in south Florida! However, We live along a canal so I see a lot of fishing spiders.They’re always lounging around in our pool waiting to eat some unsuspecting swimmer!

https://www.insectidentification.org/insect-description.php?identification=Fishing-Spider

Back
Top Bottom