"You should be vegan since you own farm animals"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do y'all think those lab grown meats are considered veg*n? It didn't come from an animal..... I mean sure, one or two cells maybe but It's grown in a lab, not as an animal.

I have all kinds of other weird questions too.... do vegans breastfeed? I seriously waste my time pondering this kind of stuff... I probably need to stop.

Do y'all think those lab grown meats are considered veg*n? It didn't come from an animal..... I mean sure, one or two cells maybe but It's grown in a lab, not as an animal.

I have all kinds of other weird questions too.... do vegans breastfeed? I seriously waste my time pondering this kind of stuff... I probably need to stop.
Why wouldn't they breastfeed, it's human milk that has nothing to do with being vegan. I honestly don't see the point of drinking cow's milk that's made for baby calfs, I think it's disgusting. It's like drinking milk from a dog... But that's my opinion. I don't care if people drink milk, but I'm not going to. My kids don't drink milk either, it's their choice not to, not mine.

Lab grown meat would be still considered animal, it still has animal cells in it.

Why wouldn't they breastfeed, it's human milk that has nothing to do with being vegan. I honestly don't see the point of drinking cow's milk that's made for baby calfs, I think it's disgusting. It's like drinking milk from a dog... But that's my opinion. I don't care if people drink milk, but I'm not going to. My kids don't drink milk either, it's their choice not to, not mine.

Lab grown meat would be still considered animal, it still has animal cells in it.
I agree, though I do drink milk for one reason. I'm not the one torturing the Calf.

Humans are animals too, that's why I ask about breastfeeding. It is most certainly an animal product.

People are animals. But animals aren't people.

I have a dicease where it would be deadly for me to be vegan. It's not actually a dicease. It's just branded as one in this culture nowadays. My great-great-great-grand-parents and before- line, came from years of diët op 90% meat and 10% other. Snow-stuff lifestyle. Industrialisation and such changes the whole pattern. Now the staple food is starch (wheat).
The body can't change that fast as our food-patterns did. If I don't eat 3 portions of animal product a day (not dairy; allrergic; ancestors didn't eat it), after 3 days I get dangerously iron-deficeny. I faint non-stop. Get seizures. This is no joke.

I. get. really. tired. of. vegans. that. keep. telling. me... I suck because I eat animals..and bluntly tell me IRL or their facebookposts that I'm a murderer.. baddest scum of the earth. I'm not posting "vegans are the baddest scum ever" either am I? I likes when my vegan friends were posting positive awareness stuff on how we should be better for animals.. but it suddenly got so bad.. I'm a murderer now :'(

And no; no beans or whatnot can provide me these nutrititions. I have an enzyme in my body that automatically gets more energy from animal protein then plants.

And yes; I hate people that say "hur hur hur a meal without meat is no meal hur hur hurt" too.

I love vegetables and vegetarian ens vegan meals; you can wake me up for spinach. But I need to calculate my animal intake.

I love animals; and I want them to be treated good and have a good life.

So I started to raise my own biological free-range animals; and when one gets slaughtererd; everything is being eaten. Nothing wasted. Because that would be disrespectful. I can make 8 meals for two with 1 chicken. No feet or blood or tongues or anything is going in the garbage here from an animal I love and raised that keeps me living.

Sue me for being "an animal hating, bad for the environment, non-vegan".

Oh; I also only ride a bike and have no car, plant activaly for bee's and butterfly's, shop 2nd hand only, and don't ever eat processed food, buy localy biological and free-range, don't use plastic, activaly seperate my garbage, never throw any food out, but boooy.. who bad am I to not be vegan :'( How bad am I to not trade in my own biolgocial freerange animals that I totally use up instead of buying a soy-sugar-palmoil-latté in a plastic cup.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom